Abadir, Nader Alfred
Address: The Holyoke-Manhattan Building 80 South Highland Avenue, New York, NY 10562
Lawyer Firm: Collen IP Intellectual Property Law, P.C.
Fax: 914 941-6091
|Areas of Practice||Patents|
Nader A. Abadir counsels and represents U.S. and global clients on all aspects of developing and protecting utility and design patent portfolios. He is a registered patent attorney and has experience preparing and filing U.S. patent applications; handling patent interference, reissue and reexamination proceedings before the U.S. Patent Office; and counseling clients on issues of patentability, validity, freedom to operate, and infringement avoidance. Nader also provides strategic counseling on patent litigation matters.
Mr. Abadir is an adjunct professor of intellectual property law at Fairleigh Dickinson University. He also is an active member of the New York Intellectual Property Law Association and the New Jersey Intellectual Property Law Association.
Mr. Abadir has co-authored various articles in the area of patent law and patent litigation, including “Scope of Patent Attorney-Client Privilege Clarified” (published in IPFrontline.com) “What a Recent Patent Law Decision Means for Accused Infringers” (published in LifeSciTech), and “The Patent Bar Breathes a Sigh of Relief: In re Seagate” (published in Metropolitan Corporate Counsel).
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Panek, Ray - 6 views
- Scher, David L. - 23 views
- Vulaj, Elizabeth - 5 views
- Cary, Larry - 10 views
- Gold, Steven - 4 views
- Burke, Ronald C. - 4 views
- White, Julian - 4 views
- Wilner, Adam C. Esq. - 2 views
- Hyon, John C. - 10 views
- Wiener, Bruce H. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- De Jesus, Paolo - 17 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 32 views
- Byrnes, Gregory - 67 views
- Karram, Zachary G. - 15 views
- Soroka, Mark Steven - 20 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 30 views
- Pierre-Outerbridge, Altagracia - 23 views
- Rosenberg, Evan D. - 15 views
- Waldman, Chet B. - 19 views
- Salazar, Susan E. - 15 views