Alcaraz, Jason R.
Address: 20 First Plaza NW Suite 412, Albuquerque, NM 87102
Lawyer Firm: Doughty Alcaraz, P.A.
|Areas of Practice||Insurance Defense|
Mr. Alcaraz graduated from the University of Michigan, with a Bachelor of Arts, in 1999. Mr. Alcaraz was a four year, scholarship baseball player, earning the Big Ten Freshman of the Year Award, as well as All Conference and All American honors, along the way. He remains one of the top three all-time career batters from the University of Michigan. He graduated from the University of New Mexico School of Law with a Juris Doctorate, in 2003. While in law school, Mr. Alcaraz received honors each semester and graduated cum laude.
Mr. Alcaraz was admitted to the New Mexico Bar in 2003. He began his legal career at Guebert, Bruckner & Bootes, an insurance defense firm, where he worked from 2003 until April 2007, then he joined the firm of Doughty Alcaraz, P.A. He is licensed to practice law in all New Mexico State Courts and the United States District Court for the District of New Mexico.
Mr. Alcaraz has earned an AV "Preeminent" Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating, demonstrating the highest rating available for his legal ability and professional ethics.
Other lawyers in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Garcia, Matthew L. - 9 views
- Vance, Matthew A. - 2 views
- Crecca, Alexander D. - 0 views
- Jasionowski, Tammy M. - 4 views
- Stanford, Repps D. - 27 views
- Dvorak, Christopher D. - 5 views
- Frechette, Roderick T. II - 5 views
- Larkin, Drew A. - 4 views
- Dixon, Kallie - 2 views
- Alden, Ian Michael - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Kennedy, Shannon L. - 8 views
- Jaffe, Mark S. - 10 views
- Ives, Laura Schauer - 8 views
- Curry, Katie - 9 views
- Ashton, Elizabeth Esq. - 11 views
- Mitchell, Jeffrey M. - 9 views
- Enns, Wesley Louis - 21 views
- Kelin, Zackeree Sean - 9 views
- McConnell, Alicia M. - 9 views
- Terr, Lewis J. - 10 views