Alpert, Clark E.
Address: 629 Parsippany Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Lawyer Firm: Weiner Law Group LLP
|Areas of Practice||Litigation|
Mr. Alpert is the author of the well-known Guide to New Jersey Contract Law, now in its Fourth Edition. He represents public and private clients, often in complex matters, including: commercial litigation and contracting parties; international, national, regional, and local businesses; individual and corporate members of the health-care community; bank liquidators and regulatory agencies, banks, and other lenders; and borrowers, developers, and commercial real estate owners.Mr. Alpert has experience in corporate and regulatory matters and complex litigation in New Jersey and New York. His practice encompasses merger litigation, commercial litigation, business torts, corporate and partnership disputes, contract negotiation and review, banking and financial matters, creditors’ rights, trade regulation and antitrust, restrictive covenants, intellectual property, governmental matters, Uniform Commercial Code, and construction disputes. Mr. Alpert often represents the same clients in transactional matters and litigation.Mr. Alpert has represented bank boards and zoning boards, as well as boards of directors of health care entities. He has represented lawyers and doctors in business matters and negotiations, as well as in litigation and other proceedings involving charges of professional misconduct.Mr. Alpert has appeared in some of the area’s most prominent litigation matters and has also been involved in a number of precedent-setting cases of national significance. He also received wide recognition for utilizing the civil writ of capias ad satisfaciendum (body execution) in several publicized cases, including a precedential decision.
Mr. Alpert is the author of the well-known Guide to New Jersey Contract Law, published by the New Jersey Institute for Continuing Legal Education, a division of the New Jersey State Bar Association. Now in its Fourth Edition (2017), the Guide was originally published in 2008 and includes a companion CD with sample contracts and other useful tools and information. A preview of the Guide can be found at the publisher’s website.
In addition to representation of parties in arbitration, Mr. Alpert has been appointed by the Superior Court of New Jersey to serve as special master and arbitrator in the resolution of complex disputes involving commercial real estate, environmental issues, and attorney misconduct claims. In other matters, he has served as both a legal expert and a court-appointed agent. He was previously invited to join the panel of one of the nation’s leading alternate dispute resolution providers. Because of his broad experience in diverse litigation, chancery matters, alternate dispute resolution, and appeals, he is qualified to act as either a neutral or advocate in mediation, arbitration, and other alternate dispute resolution methods.
Mr. Alpert represents the healthcare and professional services industries, including medical and legal professionals and related parties, and has provided specialized services to non-profits in this field.
Other lawyers in Parsippany, New Jersey
- Gaudio, Alexandra T. - 1 views
- Weiner, Paul M. - 3 views
- Murray-Nolan, Gwyneth K. - 1 views
- Smith, Julianne C. - 0 views
- Simeone, Salvatore A. - 0 views
- Weiner, Aimee S. - 7 views
- Garibian, Christopher Leon - 0 views
- Tabakin, Mark A. - 5 views
- Surgent, Jay V. - 8 views
- Schwartz, Lawrence S. Esq. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Parsippany, New Jersey
- Pires, Matthew J. - 9 views
- Grossman, Paul S. - 4 views
- Miller, John P. - 4 views
- Masucci, Louis M. Jr. - 5 views
- Berutti, Ronald A. - 28 views
- Zucker, Douglas S. - 8 views
- Karp, Louis I. - 9 views
- Weiner, Aimee S. - 7 views
- Miceli, Michael - 4 views
- Edelstein, Stephen J. Esq. - 6 views
Most rated lawyers in Parsippany, New Jersey
- Schwartz, Lawrence S. Esq. - 0 votes
- Gaudio, Alexandra T. - 0 votes
- Imperial, George T. - 0 votes
- Piedra, Hillary Esq. - 0 votes
- Kyreakakis, Andrew J. - 0 votes
- Berkeley, Leonard H. - 0 votes
- Baratz, Alan J. - 0 votes
- Dzwilewski, Allan P. - 0 votes
- Hanley, George T. - 0 votes
- Bacigalupo, Stephen M. II - 0 votes