Anderson, Wolfgang R.
Address: 207 East Edgar Street, Seattle, WA 98102
Lawyer Firm: Anderson, Fields, Dermody & McIlwain, Inc., P.S.
|Areas of Practice|
Mr. Anderson received his Undergraduate and Law Degree from the University of Washington. He also attended the University of Virginia where he studied Military Law.
Mr. Anderson is admitted to the US Supreme Court, Military Courts and all Washington Courts.
After graduating from the University of Washington School of Law in 1966, he joined the US Army as a Regular Army Captain as a Staff Judge Advocate. He was stationed for four years in his native Germany as a member of the 3rd Armored Division.
Mr. Anderson toiled for Seattle’s major domestic relations firm, Jonson & Jonson, from 1970-1977. He started the firm of Anderson & Fields, Inc., P.S., in 1977 with H. Michael Fields.
Mr. Anderson has been a guest and/or lecturer on various television and radio programs, and has taught professional seminars for attorneys, as well as serving as a Judge Pro Tem, in both the Superior and District Courts.
Mr. Anderson wrote a book for the layman, Divorce, Dissolution And The End Of Relationships – What’s It All About?, detailing the law on various subjects from property division, custody, child support, maintenance, what the proceeding is all about, etc. Mr. Anderson’s book, AKA the “divorce bible”, explains everyone’s rights from A to Z. Mr. Anderson has also contributed articles regarding matrimonial law to professional journals.
Mr. Anderson has been delegated a Super Lawyer in Law & Politics in Washington State the years 2006 through the present. He is also a select member of the prestigious, National American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers.
He has had an “AV” rating with Martindale-Hubbell for 30 years. (AV means a significant rating accomplishment; a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence).
Mr. Anderson has been voted one of America’s Best Lawyers by various groups throughout the years.
Wolfgang has also published a novel detailing a divorce between two judges titled Tomorrow Comes Twice.
He has also written a series of 14 books under the “Fartology” premise, expanding on client one-liners.
Other lawyers in Seattle, Washington
- Weinrich, Carin A. - 1 views
- Soreff, Paul - 2 views
- Caggiano, Alexandra - 3 views
- Seaborn, Julie - 8 views
- Chastain, Seth E. - 10 views
- Nelson, Ruth Ann - 2 views
- Weinstein, Brian - 10 views
- Lee, Nelson K.H. - 10 views
- Lovejoy, Colleen A. - 5 views
- Trudeau, Nathan - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Seattle, Washington
- Berry, C. Nelson III - 13 views
- Martin, Amanda Nicole - 11 views
- Clark, Catherine C. - 17 views
- Mikel, M. Scott - 10 views
- Gobeille, Rebecca - 17 views
- Weinstein, Brian - 10 views
- Royer, Sidney Stillerman - 15 views
- Johnson, James - 11 views
- Huelsman, Melissa A. - 15 views
- Couture, Benjamin - 16 views
Most rated lawyers in Seattle, Washington
- Babbitt, Bruce P. - 0 votes
- Foster, Christine A. - 0 votes
- Dermody, Allen W. - 0 votes
- Burkett, David C. - 0 votes
- Levy, Sanford R. - 0 votes
- Perkins, Dean Standish “Stan” - 0 votes
- Soreff, Paul - 0 votes
- Best, Deborah L. - 0 votes
- Bernstein, Katharine N. - 0 votes
- Finesilver, H. Michael (f/k/a Fields) - 0 votes