Barnes, Patricia T.
Address: Rollingwood Center 2500 Bee Cave Road Building Two, Suite 150, Austin, TX 78746
Lawyer Firm: Barnes Lipscomb Stewart & Ott
|Areas of Practice||Estate Planning, Probate & Estate Administration|
Pat’s legal career spans over two decades and encompasses a broad range of client needs, from basic wills and trusts to sophisticated tax planning for large estates, as well as special needs trusts and probate and trust administration. A frequent speaker to both professional and lay groups, she enjoys educating people about the need for comprehensive planning for their estates to prepare them and their families for the unexpected as well as the inevitable.
Pat has served on the boards of directors of the Estate Planning and Probate Section of the Travis County Bar Association and the Estate Planning Council of Central Texas. She has also advanced the missions of Austin Ballet and the American Cancer Society through service on those boards, and on the planned giving committees of numerous organizations, including Hospice Austin.
Pat has lived in Rollingwood (a residential community near the heart of Austin by Zilker Park) with her husband, Philip, and four children for nearly 30 years. Pat served as Rollingwood’s presiding municipal judge for more than eight years.
Other lawyers in Austin, Texas
- Russell, Brad - 5 views
- Von Flatern, Aaron - 2 views
- Davis, Don - 5 views
- Farris, Mark W. - 21 views
- Booth, Douglas A. - 1 views
- Morrow, Christopher T. - 9 views
- Browder, Paul K. - 5 views
- St. Leger, Andrea - 3 views
- Bowes, Charles F. - 6 views
- Ott, John R. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Austin, Texas
- Sauer, Doran - 11 views
- Leibfarth, Linda K. - 16 views
- Lorenz, Lesley - 15 views
- Herlihy, Scott - 8 views
- Dowdy, Eric C. - 9 views
- Evans, James W - 10 views
- Kuglen, Julia - 9 views
- Pledger, Michael J. - 9 views
- Castellanos, Jairo Nikov - 9 views
- Sandoval, Raul Jr. - 8 views