Biswese, Traci D.
Address: 1919 M Street N.W. 8th Floor, Washington, DC 20036
Lawyer Firm: Harris Wiltshire & Grannis, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Communications|
Traci D. Biswese is an associate with the law firm of Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP, where she primarily practices telecommunications law.
Before joining Harris, Wiltshire & Grannis LLP, Mrs. Biswese clerked for the Honorable Curtis V. Gómez at the United States District Court of the Virgin Islands.
Mrs. Biswese received her J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School, where she was a notes editor of the Vanderbilt Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law, as well as her M.B.A. from Vanderbilt’s Owen Graduate School of Management. She received her B.A. magna cum laude from Clark Atlanta University.
Admitted only in Georgia; supervised by Brita Strandberg, a member of the D.C. Bar, while D.C. Bar application pending.
Other lawyers in Washington,
- Mitek, Mark M. - 5 views
- Emery, Timothy W. - 4 views
- Schlemlein, Garth A. - 0 views
- O’Sullivan, Sheila - 5 views
- Sill, S. Andrew - 1 views
- Kass, Benny L. - 2 views
- Dilek, Fatima - 18 views
- Rovang, David - 7 views
- Stubbs, Jonathan F. - 3 views
- Pruzan, Steven R. - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Washington,
- Biswese, Traci D. - 38 views
- Gadson, Jesse A. - 13 views
- Gómez, Bert - 10 views
- Siegwart , Kristan A. - 11 views
- Newman, Elizabeth L. - 8 views
- Bernabei, Lynne - 9 views
- Wood, Amanda L. - 10 views
- Shi, H. Henry - 14 views
- Young, Joanne - 9 views
- Granwell, Alan W. - 21 views