Borg, Solomon J.
Address: 630 Third Avenue 19th Floor, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy LLP
|Areas of Practice||Real Estate, Real Estate Finance, Acquisition and Development, Leasing and Related Litigation|
Mr. Borg’s practice is concentrated in the real estate area, including all aspects of real estate finance, acquisition and development, leasing and related litigation. A graduate of Yeshiva College and Columbia University Law School, he began his career at the law firms of Trubin, Sillcocks, Edelman & Knapp and Stroock & Stroock & Lavan, working in both the corporate and real estate departments.
Mr. Borg spent about seven years in the private sector where he was general counsel and partner of a real estate syndication firm which purchased and managed residential and commercial properties in the New York and Chicago metropolitan areas. This professional and business experiences gives him a unique perspective and ability to advise clients. In 1999, Sol joined Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy on an "of counsel" basis.
Mr. Borg is admitted to practice in New York, and the U.S. District Court Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Goltzer, George Robert - 3 views
- Korder, Jacob S. - 1 views
- Ancowitz, Richard B. - 1 views
- Soroka, Mark Steven - 19 views
- Borsa, Lilas - 2 views
- Rockoff, Zachary M. - 0 views
- Ginsburg, Cheryl R. - 0 views
- Levitt, Jillian - 14 views
- Guccione, John - 5 views
- Teitelbaum, Robert J. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Kosar, Devin P. - 12 views
- Bromfeld, Jeffrey B. - 22 views
- Herbst, Todd L. - 14 views
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 56 views
- Davidov, Laura - 22 views
- Silverberg, Roy L. - 17 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 19 views
- Sokoloff, Mark Glen - 13 views
- Cantanno, James E. - 15 views
- Karram, Zachary G. - 13 views