Bradford, Omar K.
Address: Bank of America Tower, International Place 100 Southeast Second Street 44th Floor, Miami, FL 33131
Lawyer Firm: Genovese Joblove & Battista, P.A.
|Areas of Practice||Blockchain Technology and Digital Currency, Business Transactions, Commercial Litigation, Governmental Law, Labor and Employment, Land Use, Sports and Entertainment, Real Estate|
Omar K. Bradford has a practice focus in the areas of commercial litigation, blockchain technology and digital currency, sports and entertainment, land use, governmental law, business transactions, labor and employment, and real estate. Prior to joining the firm, he served as an intern for U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Laurel Myerson Isicoff, and worked as an operations manager at ABC Television, where he oversaw on-air operations for global network transmissions. He also worked at CBS Sports as a writer and production coordinator.
Bradford is an active member of the American Bankruptcy Institute, Bankruptcy Bar Association, Dade County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, and Sports Lawyers Association. He was honored as one of South Florida’s "40 Under 40 Outstanding Lawyers" by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Bradford is an active volunteer with the United Way, participating as a member of the Education II Impact Council for Miami-Dade County and volunteers as a presenter for the Credit Abuse Resistance Education (C.A.R.E) program. He is also involved in the "Put Something Back" Pro Bono "Bankruptcy" program, where he provides pro bono legal services or free legal assistance to the underserved population of Miami-Dade County.
Bradford is a member of The Florida Bar and admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. He received his juris doctor from the University of Miami School of Law, where served as business managing editor of the University of Miami Race & Social Justice Law Review, and was a member of the University of Miami Law Moot Court Board. He was also elected vice president of the Student Bar Association.
While in law school, Bradford won the Conrad Duberstein National Bankruptcy Moot Competition and also received the First Runner-Up Best Brief Award. In addition, he was the SRBLSA Moot Court Competition Best Oral Advocate Award recipient as well as the John T. Gaubatz Moot Court Competition and the C. Clyde Atkins Advanced Moot Court Competition winner. Bradford received his bachelor of science in sports management from New York University in 2003.
Other lawyers in Miami, Florida
- Reiner, David P. II Esq. - 3 views
- Horn, Andrew W. Esq. - 8 views
- McMaken, Jessica L. - 6 views
- Franco, Rodrigo Duarte - 4 views
- Brock, Robert W. II Esq. - 3 views
- Apotheker, Stefan Esq. - 8 views
- Bennett, Michael P. - 5 views
- Friedman, Michael A. - 5 views
- Harmon, Heather L. - 4 views
- Perez , Anthony M. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Miami, Florida
- Levey, Lewis J. - 11 views
- Flynn, Charles W. III - 8 views
- Aguila, Carlos C. - 13 views
- Pacin, Marc D. - 10 views
- Orenstein, Jessica A. - 15 views
- Citrin, Mark - 9 views
- Rius, Ashley Katherine - 9 views
- Williams, Vernita C. - 19 views
- Armand, Arturo A. Esq. - 12 views
- Moses, Glenn D. - 8 views
Most rated lawyers in Miami, Florida
- Pacheco, Norma Iglesias - 0 votes
- Horn, Andrew W. Esq. - 0 votes
- Olin, Michael S. - 0 votes
- Gammill, Warren P. - 0 votes
- Franco, Rodrigo Duarte - 0 votes
- Beckham, Robert J. Jr. - 0 votes
- Quesada, Marco A. - 0 votes
- Keshen, Nelson C. Esq. - 0 votes
- Negrette-Gonzalez, Claudia - 0 votes
- Zachary, Michael Mead - 0 votes