Brantley, Lacey L.
Address: 1 Beacon Street, Boston, MA 02108
Lawyer Firm: Fitch Law Partners LLP
|Areas of Practice||Arbitration, Business Litigation, Divorce and Family Law, Probate Litigation|
Lacey L. Brantley joined Fitch in 2017 after serving as a law clerk for the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court, where she assisted judges across the state in researching and drafting opinions concerning all aspects of family and probate law, including divorce, custody, alimony, asset division, and wills and trusts.
Lacey is a 2013 graduate of Furman University (B.A., magna cum laude), a 2016 graduate of Boston University Graduate School of Arts and Sciences (M.A.), and a 2016 graduate of Boston University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude), where she was a member of the Boston University Public Interest Law Journal and was actively involved in moot court.
As a law student, Lacey served as an intern at the Boston Police Department Office of the Legal Advisor. She also served as a student representative at the Harvard Tenant Advocacy Project during the summer of 2015, where she represented over thirty low income tenants in disputes with local housing authorities.
As an associate at Fitch, Lacey’s practice continues to be focused primarily in the areas of family and probate law.
Other lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts
- Goldberg, Arthur - 2 views
- Bricker, David - 5 views
- Flaherty, Michael F. - 2 views
- Phillips, Jeffrey J. - 0 views
- Pope, Timothy L. - 9 views
- Burak, Megan D. - 7 views
- Hoffman, Evan R. - 3 views
- Ostendorf, James - 1 views
- Coughlin, Christopher B. - 3 views
- Merrigan, James M. - 0 views
Popular lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts
- Livingstone, Jay - 10 views
- Hofmann, John G. - 7 views
- Cahill, Alexis A. - 7 views
- Gaskill, Kate - 7 views
- Lapish, Caroline B. - 8 views
- Bardi, Richard C. - 10 views
- Shevlin, John B. Jr. - 7 views
- Walsh, Michael - 8 views
- Joyce, Kevin J. - 8 views
- Harris, Brian P. - 10 views