Address: 5 Wembley Ct. P.O. Box 15054, Albany, NY 12205
Lawyer Firm: Thorn Gershon Tymann and Bonanni, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Civil Litigation|
Marshall earned a BA in History from the College of William & Mary in 2004. In 2011, he graduated cum laude from St. John’s University School of Law, where he served on the Editorial Board of the St. John’s Law Review as an Articles Editor.
Upon graduating from St. John’s, Marshall worked at a Manhattan-based law firm, where he primarily focused on construction accidents, automobile accidents, and insurance defense.
Marshall also worked briefly as a Volunteer Assistant Attorney General at the Rochester Regional Office of the Attorney General of the State of New York. He defended Article 78 petitions and petitions for habeas corpus on behalf of the State of New York. He also represented the State of New York in matters brought under the Mental Hygiene Law.
Marshall currently concentrates his practice in civil litigation with a focus on medical malpractice defense, personal injury defense, and insurance defense. Marshall is admitted to practice law in the State of New York and the United States District Court for the Northern and Western Districts of New York.
Other lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- Flynn, Leigh Ann - 3 views
- Weekley, Roland - 9 views
- Steck, Phillip G. - 5 views
- Ryan, Kathleen M. - 6 views
- McFarland, Mandy M. - 7 views
- Berglund, William F. - 0 views
- Duskin, Edgar (Whit) Jr. - 8 views
- Kelsey, Andrea L. - 14 views
- O’Connor, Timothy J. - 3 views
- Barnes, James R. Esq. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Albany, Georgia
- McDermott, Michael P. - 12 views
- Copps, Anne Reynolds - 7 views
- Engster, Sarah Morgan - 9 views
- Hentnik, Katherine L. Esq. - 14 views
- Sullivan, Jeffrey - 12 views
- Brown, R. Lee Jr. - 7 views
- McGrath, Brendan - 13 views
- Youngblood, Charles - 10 views
- Gallagher, Dylan S. - 13 views
- Crummey, Carol E. - 11 views