Brown, Alan I.
Address: The Chrysler Building 405 Lexington Avenue 11th Floor, New York, NY 10174
Lawyer Firm: Graubard Miller
|Areas of Practice||Corporate Law, Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax|
Alan Brown is a partner of Graubard Miller. Mr. Brown practices corporate law with a concentration on mergers and acquisitions and business and financial planning for middle market size clients. Prior to joining Graubard Miller on October 1, 2010, he was the co-managing partner of Tannenbaum Dubin & Robinson, LLP.
Mr. Brown graduated from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1964 and from New York University School of Law in 1969. Mr. Brown is a member of the American Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association. Mr. Brown is also a Certified Public Accountant in New York.
Mr. Brown is AV® PreeminentTM Martindale Hubbell Peer Review rated.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Orgel, Scott I. - 2 views
- Abadir, Nader Alfred - 5 views
- Guccione, John - 5 views
- Blaxill, David C. - 5 views
- Sussman, Richard L. - 10 views
- Green, Eric H. - 2 views
- Melendez, Frank M. - 3 views
- Gottfried, David M. - 3 views
- Murray-Bertrand, Michelle - 3 views
- Sears, Mr. Anthony Esq. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Iadevaia, Jeremiah - 15 views
- Davidov, Laura - 28 views
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 60 views
- Vo, Pani - 14 views
- Dutka, Aris E. L. - 14 views
- Bromfeld, Jeffrey B. - 26 views
- De Jesus, Paolo - 16 views
- Hurowitz, Charles J. Esq. - 14 views
- Soroka, Mark Steven - 20 views
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 19 views