Brown, Alan I.
Address: The Chrysler Building 405 Lexington Avenue 11th Floor, New York, NY 10174
Lawyer Firm: Graubard Miller
|Areas of Practice||Corporate Law, Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions, Tax|
Alan Brown is a partner of Graubard Miller. Mr. Brown practices corporate law with a concentration on mergers and acquisitions and business and financial planning for middle market size clients. Prior to joining Graubard Miller on October 1, 2010, he was the co-managing partner of Tannenbaum Dubin & Robinson, LLP.
Mr. Brown graduated from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1964 and from New York University School of Law in 1969. Mr. Brown is a member of the American Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association. Mr. Brown is also a Certified Public Accountant in New York.
Mr. Brown is AV® PreeminentTM Martindale Hubbell Peer Review rated.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Burger, Barbara L. - 11 views
- Joseph, Charles - 2 views
- Tominovic, Romina - 3 views
- Gentile, William A. - 0 views
- Davis, Malcolm H. - 0 views
- Michalos, Peter C. - 1 views
- Gorelick, Jessica B. - 4 views
- Guccione, John - 7 views
- Greene, John E. - 4 views
- Kalina, Stefan B. - 18 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Dutka, Aris E. L. - 26 views
- Scher, David L. - 34 views
- MacSporran, Amy - 19 views
- Mendelberg, Gabriel - 68 views
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 22 views
- Pierre-Outerbridge, Altagracia - 25 views
- Silverberg, Roy L. - 22 views
- Waldman, Chet B. - 22 views
- Nazarzadeh, Jordan Jacob - 26 views
- Cantanno, James E. - 37 views