Address: 733 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Real Estate Litigation|
Gregory Byrnes joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2016 and is an Associate with the firm’s Litigation Department.
Mr. Byrnes has experience representing residential and commercial landlords, developers, and tenants in a variety of disputes including, landlord-tenant matters, commercial litigation, and complex real estate litigation. Mr. Byrnes also represents landlords in connection with various loft law matters.
Mr. Byrnes received his J.D. from Brooklyn Law School in 2018 with a certificate in Real Estate Law. While at Brooklyn Law School he participated in the School’s Corporate and Real Estate clinic representing low income cooperative boards in a variety of transactional matters. In 2013, Mr. Byrnes earned a dual bachelor’s degree in both criminal justice and sociology while simultaneously earning his master’s degree in criminal justice from Long Island University.
Prior to becoming an Associate, Mr. Byrnes worked as a law clerk in the firm’s litigation department for two years focusing on loft law litigation.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Ortiz, Kyle J. - 1 views
- Tominovic, Romina - 1 views
- Cohen, Nathan - 2 views
- Maher, Damon R. - 3 views
- Kreines, Charles W. - 9 views
- Hachmeister, Elissa - 0 views
- Grant, Jonas M. - 2 views
- Nadel, Lorraine - 3 views
- Moore, Brian F. - 10 views
- Marecki, Patrick - 8 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Vo, Pani - 13 views
- Seiden, Daniel M. - 13 views
- Levitt, Jillian - 14 views
- Stollow, Aury B. - 14 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 17 views
- Waldman, Chet B. - 19 views
- Sokoloff, Mark Glen - 13 views
- Dutka, Aris E. L. - 14 views
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 19 views
- De Jesus, Paolo - 16 views