Address: 50 South Meridian Street Suite 700, Indianapolis, IN 46204
Lawyer Firm: Doninger Tuohy & Bailey LLP
|Areas of Practice||Commercial Law, Litigation|
Megan Cain is an associate attorney at Doninger Tuohy & Bailey LLP in downtown Indianapolis She participates in all aspects of commercial litigation.
Prior to her legal career, Mrs. Cain spent several years as a Marketing Director for an Indianapolis based law firm. She has extensive business development and marketing related experience.
Mrs. Cain graduated cum laude from Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law. She was named to the "Order of the Barristers" in the 2014 Honorable Robert H. Staton Intramural Moot Court Competition and served as the Executive Note Development Editor for the Indiana International & Comparative Law Review.
Prior to joining Doninger Tuohy & Bailey LLP, Mrs. Cain was a personal injury attorney and Social Security Disability practitioner.
In her spare time, Mrs. Cain serves on the Board of Directors for Pathway to Recovery, an Indianapolis non-profit organization dedicated to providing housing assistance to homeless and addicted Hoosiers.
Other lawyers in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Tabor, Jeff - 2 views
- Adams, Samuel M. - 3 views
- Keeler, Ian T. - 7 views
- Ferrucci, Stephen E. - 1 views
- Moudy, Joshua - 12 views
- Sapp, Amanda D. Esq. - 4 views
- Shive, Robert E. - 1 views
- Kammen, Richard - 5 views
- Goldstein, Alan - 4 views
- Clouser, Jordan Kelby - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Davis, Grover B. - 11 views
- Sardari, Saman - 14 views
- Wendling, William E. Jr. - 8 views
- Bryant-Haase, Shan L. - 9 views
- Matheny, Marc W. Esq. - 18 views
- Cline, Patrick - 8 views
- Garau, Jerry A. - 12 views
- Trapp, Angela Field - 10 views
- Melton, Shannon Lowell - 11 views
- Deeter, Ellen M. - 10 views