Caroselli, William R.
Address: 20 Stanwix St. Fl. 7, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Lawyer Firm: Caroselli, Beachler & Coleman, L.L.C.
|Areas of Practice|
Attorney William Caroselli has retired as of Jan. 1st, 2017 and is no longer engaged in the practice of law.
Attorney Caroselli is a member and past president of the Allegheny County Academy of Trial Lawyers, a member and past president of the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, a Fellow of the International Academy of Trial Lawyers, the American College of Trial Lawyers, the American Board of Trial Advocates, and is also a member of the American Association for Justice, where he served on its Executive Committee. Attorney Caroselli is executive trustee of LAWPAC, a past chair of the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania and also served as a member of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court Civil Procedural Rules Committee. He has participated in many continuing legal education programs for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, Pennsylvania Association for Justice, the American Bar Association, the Allegheny County Bar Association and the Pennsylvania Defense Institute.
Attorney Caroselli has been listed in the Best Lawyers in America since 1987 and is presently listed in six categories: bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, medical malpractice, personal injury litigation, product liability and workers’ compensation. In 1999, he was a finalist for the Trial Lawyers for Public Justice Trial Lawyer of the Year award for his work in the Apollo, Pennsylvania, nuclear radiation cancer litigation. In 2009, attorney Caroselli had two of the 50 largest verdicts and settlements in Pennsylvania. Since 2004 he has been listed as one of the Top 50 Super Lawyers in Pittsburgh. In 2004 and 2006, Pennsylvania Super Lawyers named him as one of Pennsylvania’s Top 100 Lawyers. He graduated with a B.A. from Brown University and received his J.D. from the Dickinson School of Law of Pennsylvania State University where he is a member of the Board of Counselors. In 2010 he was selected as 2011 Best Lawyers’ Pittsburgh Product Liability Lawyer of the Year.
Other lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stewart, Heidi Rai - 5 views
- Smith, Thomas G. - 4 views
- Cook, Amanda C. - 6 views
- Gale, Christine - 2 views
- Kozich, William M. - 2 views
- Rogers, Matthew - 3 views
- Rapp, Frank C. Jr. - 2 views
- Petrich, Frank A. CFP, CELA - 2 views
- Lautman, Matthew J. - 5 views
- Bower Sheats, Mary J.D. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Ellel, Jessica A. - 7 views
- Lauer, Harrison S. - 6 views
- Shrager, David J. - 7 views
- Bonnesen, Amanda J. - 6 views
- Timko, Karen S. CELA - 6 views
- Schwarzwaelder, Arthur (Art) - 8 views
- Harshman, John G. - 7 views
- D’Onofrio, John A - 13 views
- Kikta, Matthew T. - 8 views
- Lee, Linell - 6 views