Castaneda, Steven Esq.
Address: 2603 Main Street Suite 1000, Irvine, CA 92614
Lawyer Firm: Fish IP Law
|Areas of Practice||Domestic and Foreign Patent, Trademark Law|
Steven Castaneda is an associate attorney at Fish & Tsang LLP who specializes in domestic and foreign patent prosecution in a variety of technical disciplines, including chemical and mechanical engineering. He also provides needed support to senior attorneys and partners on other IP-related matters, with a focus on patent and trademark law.
Steven’s strong work ethic and ability to confront difficult IP challenges through the collaborative environment at Fish & Tsang make him a valuable member of the team. He offers strategic and targeted solutions that align with clients’ individual goals and portfolio needs.
When not at work, Steven enjoys attending sports events, especially Dodgers and Lakers games, and boxing matches. Steven is also bilingual – fluent in Spanish and English.
Contact Steven today.
Other lawyers in Irvine, California
- Liu, Shuo Ph.D. Esq. - 5 views
- Contreras, Franklin J. Jr. - 3 views
- Hobbs, Caitlyn - 7 views
- Navales, Joseph - 2 views
- Miliband, Nikki Presley - 8 views
- Axelrod, Natasha - 9 views
- Cadden, Thomas H. - 3 views
- Rehmani, Suzanne M. - 5 views
- Glantz, Jason M. - 3 views
- Grant, Evan - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Irvine, California
- Fernandez, Thomas J. - 7 views
- Counsman, Paige - 7 views
- Dworakowski, David - 7 views
- Nobles, Brittany J.D. - 8 views
- Frazier, Brianna - 8 views
- Castaneda, Steven Esq. - 7 views
- Robinson, Parisah - 18 views
- Gates, Peter J. - 11 views
- Hammers, Stephen G. - 10 views
- Block, Victor L. - 7 views