Caswell, Christopher W.
Address: 8550 United Plaza Boulevard Suite 101, Baton Rouge, LA 70809
Lawyer Firm: Taylor, Wellons, Politz & Duhe, APLC
|Areas of Practice||General Liability, Premises Liability|
Chris was born in Eunice, Louisiana, in 1987. Chris attended St. Edmund High School, where he was All-State baseball player. After graduating high school in 2005, Chris attended Louisiana State University. He earned a Bachelor of Science in finance in 2009. He received his Juris Doctorate from the LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center in 2013.
While in law school, Chris was named to the Chancellor’s List and received the CALI award in Criminal Law. Chris was also a member of the 2012-2013 Moot Court Board. While serving on the Moot Court Board, Chris participated in the National Energy and Sustainability Moot Court Competition at West Virginia University College of Law. He was awarded Second Prize for "Best Oral Advocate." After passing the Louisiana bar in 2013, Chris joined TWPD and works out of the Baton Rouge office.
Chris is admitted to practice before all Louisiana state and federal courts. He is a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association and the Baton Rouge Bar Association. Chris’s practice focuses on litigation of matters involving transportation issues, premises liability and construction defects.
Other lawyers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Hymel (Retired), L. J. - 4 views
- Lucky, Robert M. - 1 views
- Knightshead, Tedrick - 2 views
- Rainwater, D. Scott - 10 views
- Kiesel, William David - 0 views
- Ball, Trenton C. - 5 views
- Suba, Christopher Scott - 1 views
- Kjeldsen, Erik E. - 2 views
- Brown, Dana Brent - 2 views
- Matthews, V. Joyce - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Dewey, A. Thomas - 8 views
- Hilgendorf, Amanda Geneva - 11 views
- Melanson, Ben Francis - 15 views
- Roe, Rachel M. - 9 views
- Scott, Thea - 9 views
- McGlathery, Shelley Ann - 12 views
- Parker, Debra Talbot - 10 views
- Faulk, Gilbert - 9 views
- Zelden, Joshua B. - 12 views
- Steier, Brent M. - 13 views