Address: 61 Broadway Suite 2220, New York, NY 10006
Lawyer Firm: Edelman & Edelman, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Criminal Defense, Wrongful Convictions|
While attorney Danny Cevallos handles cases in multiple jurisdictions – including New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, the federal District Court of Puerto Rico, as well as the territorial and federal courts of the U.S. Virgin Islands – he primarily practices in New York City and Philadelphia.
In addition to starting his own Pennsylvania-based law firm, Mr. Cevallos serves as an "Of Counsel" attorney at Edelman & Edelman, P.C., in New York. While his focus at Edelman & Edelman, P.C., is in the area of wrongful convictions, he has handled a number of other high- profile cases, ranging from first-degree murder charges to federal corruption cases.
Mr. Cevallos is also a Legal Analyst and online columnist for MSNBC and NBC News.
Mr. Cevallos graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, in 1997 and earned his law degree from the University of Notre Dame School of Law in 2000. Since 2007, he has been an adjunct professor at Drexel University’s College of Nursing and Health Professions, where he teaches health care law and ethics.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Lombardi, Brooke Esq. - 4 views
- Brill, Mindy Paget - 10 views
- Feldberg, Anna - 5 views
- Glaubach, Amanda C. - 4 views
- Lieberman, Paul A. - 6 views
- Rosenbaum, George D. - 8 views
- Rockoff, Zachary M. - 0 views
- Herz, Jacob R. - 8 views
- Srour, Deborah R. - 3 views
- Ryan, Gerard K. Jr. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Cantanno, James E. - 25 views
- Salazar, Susan E. - 15 views
- Byrnes, Gregory - 67 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 32 views
- Bromfeld, Jeffrey B. - 28 views
- Beatty, John - 27 views
- De Jesus, Paolo - 17 views
- Dutka, Aris E. L. - 23 views
- Levitt, Jillian - 19 views
- Lencyk, Andrew E. - 26 views