Coan, Richard M.
Address: 495 Orange Street, New Haven, CT 06511
Lawyer Firm: Coan, Lewendon, Gulliver & Miltenberger, LLC
|Areas of Practice||Consumer Bankruptcy, Business Bankruptcy, Real Estate Law|
Rich Coan, a bankruptcy attorney in Connecticut, has concentrated on bankruptcy law for more than 20 years, representing business and consumer debtors as well as creditors and creditor committees. Mr. Coan has been a member of the panel of Chapter 7 trustees in Connecticut since 1986 and has served as trustee in thousands of cases. His broad experience in bankruptcy matters gives him a unique perspective that benefits his bankruptcy clients as well as those clients seeking financial advice and for whom bankruptcy may not be the best option. As do the other members of the firm, Mr. Coan takes a "hands-on" approach to client representation, making sure that each of his clients receives individual attention.
Mr. Coan lectures frequently at seminars and often speaks about bankruptcy topics at local bar associations and at meetings of the Connecticut Bar Association Commercial Law and Bankruptcy section.
Mr. Coan and his wife Kate reside in Branford, where they raised their three children.
Other lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Dow, William F. III - 6 views
- Gettinger, Benjamin - 5 views
- LoRicco, Ronald Sr. Esq. - 0 views
- Kennedy, John J. Jr. - 3 views
- Carty, Paul V. - 4 views
- Noyes, Nancy A. - 13 views
- Grandjean, Clifford - 1 views
- Lynch, Richard William - 3 views
- Baker, Dean W. - 10 views
- Longo McLean, Rose - 6 views
Popular lawyers in New Haven, Connecticut
- Scholfield, Daniel P. - 7 views
- Robbins-Pesce, Harrison - 10 views
- Mitler, Laura S. - 9 views
- Merly, Joseph M. - 8 views
- Mills, John W. - 5 views
- Einhorn, Jonathan J. - 8 views
- Gillis, Edward M. - 6 views
- Gillis (1935-2002), Howard T. - 6 views
- Engstrom, Katrena - 5 views
- Pellegrino, Bernard A. - 13 views