Cohen, Bradley H.
Address: 8888 Keystone Crossing Blvd. Suite 800, Indianapolis, IN 46240
Lawyer Firm: Cohen Garelick & Glazier
|Areas of Practice||Business Planning and Transactions, Tax and Estate Planning|
Brad Cohen concentrates in the areas of business planning and transactions, tax and estate planning. Mr. Cohen graduated with a B.A. degree in chemistry from Indiana University in 1988 and received his Doctor of Jurisprudence cum laude from Boston University School of Law in 1991. Mr. Cohen was a Paul J. Liacos Scholar at Boston University School of Law.
Mr. Cohen practiced tax and business law in Chicago from 1991-1994.
Mr. Cohen is a recipient of the Bella Wolf Memorial Award for community leadership.
Other lawyers in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Curlin, Alexandra M. - 0 views
- Anderson, Matthew - 1 views
- Nelson, Michael O. - 5 views
- Clapp, Sean M. - 3 views
- Thompson, David Ray - 0 views
- Abels, Matthew - 5 views
- Lutzke, Adam S. - 2 views
- Blythe, James D II - 0 views
- Eke, Joseph W. - 0 views
- Lindsey, Brooke Jones - 3 views
Popular lawyers in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Crider, Stacy J. - 9 views
- Melton, Shannon Lowell - 9 views
- Van Buskirk, John W. - 10 views
- Moudy, Joshua - 12 views
- Locke, Felicia A. - 8 views
- Byanski, Jude P. - 9 views
- Sunday, Jared S. - 9 views
- Emswiller, Kent - 8 views
- Rivas, Oscar Adkins Jr. - 10 views
- Darst, Richard L. - 10 views