Collen, Jane F.
Address: The Holyoke-Manhattan Building 80 South Highland Avenue, New York, NY 10562
Lawyer Firm: Collen IP Intellectual Property Law, P.C.
Fax: 914 941-6091
|Areas of Practice||Intellectual Property|
Jane Collen, a co-founder of the firm, has more than thirty years’ experience counseling clients across a wide range of intellectual property matters, focusing on the adoption, protection and enforcement of trademark rights.
Ms. Collen has taken on leadership roles in various professional associations, including the International Trademark Association — she has chaired numerous subcommittees. She is currently serving on the INTA’s Trademark Reporter committee, contributing legal articles and writing book reviews. She founded BusinessPink®, a networking group for women, is active in the international legal network Consulegis and is the former chair of the Westchester County Bar Association’s corporate and commercial committee.
Ms. Collen lectures frequently on intellectual property law topics, including brand protection and enforcement, domain name disputes and other legal issues affecting trademarks in the online world.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Brickman, Neal - 5 views
- Pensabene, Michael A. - 2 views
- Raskin, Debra L. - 4 views
- Ford, Adam C. - 3 views
- Mendelberg, Gabriel - 5 views
- Bondy, Craig M - 8 views
- Guldi, Edward W. - 0 views
- Todd, John F. - 2 views
- Goldman, Jeffrey E. - 2 views
- Rubin, Denise A. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Lencyk, Andrew E. - 25 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 27 views
- Stollow, Aury B. - 14 views
- Cantanno, James E. - 21 views
- Beatty, John - 19 views
- Davidov, Laura - 37 views
- Byrnes, Gregory - 62 views
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 68 views
- Bromfeld, Jeffrey B. - 26 views
- MacArthur, Seth J Esq. - 36 views