Costello, Robert Louis
Address: 79 W. Monroe St. Suite 912, Chicago, IL 60603
Lawyer Firm: Sacks Goreczny Maslanka & Costello, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Civil Litigation, Administrative Law, Real Estate – Residential, Wills and Estates, Mechanics Liens|
Robert Costello brings considerable experience to our firm in matters of civil litigation – particularly in areas affecting home owner’s rights, contracts and mechanics liens.
Typical areas of litigation include:• Contractor Disputes/Mechanics Liens• Consumer Protection• Insurance/Claim denial• Real Estate• Nuisance/Trespass
Robert brings years of experience litigating in both the Illinois State and Federal courts, and before various State and Federal administrative agencies, as well as arbitration. He is a current member of the Trial Bar for the United States District Court. He is licensed to practice in all courts in the State of Illinois, the United States District Court in Illinois, and the Appellate Court for the Seventh Judicial Circuit. He is also a member of the American Bar Association, the Illinois State Bar Association and the Kane County Bar Association.
Robert received a Bachelor of Arts in political science from Northern Illinois University and a J.D. from Loyola University of Chicago Law School. He began his career in 1990 as an administrative law judge with the Illinois State Labor Relations Board. In 1993, he joined the firm of Marvin Sacks & Associates, P.C., as an associate. In 1996 he went to work as in-house labor counsel for the Illinois Fraternal Order of Police Labor Council. He rejoined Marvin Sacks in 1998 and became a shareholder in the current firm when it took over from Marvin Sacks in 1999.
Robert practiced for many years in the area of labor relations, during which he won several multi-million dollar wage awards in interest arbitration. His practice has included as well matters in employment law and ERISA. He recently left the area of labor relations as an advocate and is now an arbitrator listed on several rosters, including the American Arbitration Association, the Federal Mediations and Conciliation Service, the National Mediations Board (Railroad) and the United State Postal Service/ Letter Carriers.
Other lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Arnett, Daniel J. - 4 views
- Healy, Matthew J. - 2 views
- Orseno, Jay C. - 12 views
- Hurst, Brian J. - 6 views
- Pedersen, Brian C. - 4 views
- Nagel, Stuart M. - 8 views
- Landsman, Laurence M. - 3 views
- Smith, Christopher R. - 6 views
- Goldberg, Darryl A. - 2 views
- Raymond, Louis C. II - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Topolewski, Jon - 14 views
- Kumor, John Esq. - 13 views
- Alasauskas, Amanda J. - 14 views
- Herrera, Ruben - 29 views
- Radvila, Gintare - 36 views
- Freeland, Kimberly - 25 views
- Wiley, Luke P. - 58 views
- Lacy, Maricarol - 14 views
- Lerum, Catherine Eleanor - 21 views
- Dzamashvili, Anna - 15 views