Address: 4085 Chain Bridge Road Suite 400, Fairfax, VA 22030
Lawyer Firm: Potomac Litigation PLLC
|Areas of Practice||Litigation|
Tom Cummins handles cases in Virginia and the District of Columbia. His practice focuses on commercial and consumer litigation, including traffic accidents, personal injury, insurance coverage, consumer protection, business torts, cybersecurity, and data privacy.
Before founding Potomac litigation, Tom worked as a senior litigation associate at large multinational firm, where he focused on complex contract dispute, business torts, data privacy, cybersecurity and all manner of high-stakes commercial litigation.
Before entering private practice, Tom clerked for Judge Michael Devine of the Fairfax Circuit Court and Judge Thomas Ludington of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Before Law School, Tom was a master captain in the merchant marines.
Other lawyers in Fairfax, Virginia
- Doyle, Christopher - 9 views
- Hottell, Dennis M. - 3 views
- Carroll, Faye - 4 views
- Henderson, Sharon - 1 views
- Kidwell, John Kent - 9 views
- Kim, Wayne L. - 3 views
- Drummond, Brian C. - 8 views
- Guzzo, Andrew Joseph - 1 views
- Dearborn, Robert T. - 5 views
- Craig, Christopher T. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Fairfax, Virginia
- Porter, Jennifer - 13 views
- Hogan, Martin P. - 9 views
- Duff, David L. - 8 views
- Kime, Dean - 18 views
- Powers, Debra - 9 views
- Ralls, Meredith - 8 views
- Kronfeld, Adam T. - 11 views
- Fasullo, Anthony A. - 8 views
- Pilger, Karl W. - 16 views
- Woodward, Jonathan T. - 17 views