Deans, Shauna Monique
Address: 530 Morris Avenue Suite 300, Springfield, NJ 07081
Lawyer Firm: Levine DeSantis, LLC
|Areas of Practice||Estate Administration|
Shauna Monique Deans is an Attorney admitted to practice in New Jersey and New York. She received her Juris Doctor from Howard University School of Law in Washington, D.C., where she graduated within the top 16% of her class. Shauna received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in History and Spanish from Spelman College, in Atlanta, Georgia, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude and was a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
While attending law school, Shauna served as a Senior Articles Editor for the Howard Law Journal, where her article entitled “The Forgotten Side of the Battlefield in America’s War on Infidelity: A Call for the Revamping, Reviving, and Reworking of Criminal Conversation and Alienation of Affections,” was published. She also participated as a student attorney in the Howard University School of Law Civil Rights Clinic.
Prior to joining Levine DeSantis, Shauna clerked for the Honorable Frederick J. Schuck in the Civil Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Camden County, Law Division, for the 201002011 term. Shauna was certified by the State of New Jersey as a civil mediator and assisted parties in the settlement of special civil, small claims and landlord/tenant matters on behalf of the Court.
Shauna is a member of Levine Desantis’s Estate Administration Department under the direction of Patricia K. Haddad. Her practice is concentrated in the areas of estate, inheritance and gift taxation.
Other lawyers in Springfield, Missouri
- Lampert, Raymond B. - 3 views
- Gladstone, Brandon M. - 7 views
- Pihana, Adam P. - 6 views
- Garner, Curtis M. - 4 views
- Marcus, Debra M. - 5 views
- Kearney, Cauleen Ross - 5 views
- Segatto, Randall W. - 1 views
- Toigo, Brittany Kink - 3 views
- White, David V. - 3 views
- Holley, Grady E. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in Springfield, Missouri
- Hines, Barry - 10 views
- Sypek, Richard A. - 9 views
- Sarubbi, Joanne M. Esq. - 6 views
- Talken, Kim - 15 views
- Kerley, John - 10 views
- Mangan, Evelyn Gwin - 8 views
- Seery, Lisha Prater - 53 views
- Segatto, Bernard G. III - 8 views
- Bredesen, Karsten E. - 9 views
- Stringer, Benjamin A. - 8 views