Delaney, Suzanne Esq.
Address: 3670 Maguire Blvd. Suite 200, Orlando, FL 32803
Lawyer Firm: Storey Law Group, P.A.
|Areas of Practice|
Suzanne Delaney joined Storey Law Group, P.A. in March 2011. Ms. Delaney has experience in a range of business and commercial litigation cases, including employment disputes, labor issues, foreclosures, and contract disputes. She is admitted to practice in the State of Florida and the State of Minnesota.
Ms. Delaney graduated with a major in Political Science from Florida Southern College in Lakeland, Florida. She then attended Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul, Minnesota, where she graduated magna cum laude. While at Hamline University, Ms. Delaney was a Presidential Scholar and served on the Board of the Journal of Law and Public Policy. Prior to joining Storey Law Group, P.A., Ms. Delaney was an associate in the employment law department of a large Florida-based law firm, and represented the United States Postal Service before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Merit Systems Protection Board.
Other lawyers in Orlando, Florida
- Morey, John A - 6 views
- Callander, Leigh Z. - 1 views
- Herron, Patrick D. - 5 views
- Griffin, Carl L. - 2 views
- Young, William B. Jr. - 2 views
- Nicolai, Mary - 5 views
- Monroe, James - 5 views
- O’Brien, Cian G. - 4 views
- Fong, Ryan - 6 views
- Ziegler, Felecia G. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Orlando, Florida
- Bauerle, Kurtis T. - 11 views
- Urich, Paul L. - 8 views
- Nix, Mikaela - 12 views
- Lewis, Gary L. - 6 views
- Cook, Deborah A. - 7 views
- Rhodes Cinami, Sonica - 7 views
- Beusse, James H. - 10 views
- Machlus, Joshua A. - 9 views
- Hartwell, Lia - 28 views
- Malec, Megan Whitney - 9 views