Draper, Carl R.
Address: 1307 S. 7th St., Springfield, IL 62703
Lawyer Firm: Feldman, Wasser, Draper & Cox
|Areas of Practice||Administrative Law, Civil Rights, Construction Law, Litigation & Appeals, Family Law, Employment Discrimination — Employee, Employment Discrimination — Employer|
Carl Draper has focused his professional career on legal matters involving individual rights. His prior experience as an Assistant Attorney General and as Legal Counsel to the Governor, built a solid base to work on matters involving State government.
He is an advocate of individual rights and has litigated civil rights cases in State and federal courts. He has a strong background in Administrative Law including state professional licenses and other government regulations.
An associated filed of work includes employment rights of the individual in both private and public sector employment.
Professionally, he is an active participant in bar associations, including the Illinois State Bar Association, The Bar Association for the Central and Southern Districts of the federal courts where he serves on the boards that govern both of these organizations.
Other lawyers in Springfield, Missouri
- Spooner, Scott D. - 2 views
- Stringer, Benjamin A. - 8 views
- Stangler, Shelley L. - 4 views
- Marcus, Debra M. - 1 views
- Wasser, Stanley N. - 0 views
- Gordon, Kelli E. - 10 views
- Dahlstrom, Matthew - 1 views
- Murphy, Kevin G - 1 views
- Taylor, Nathan Robert - 7 views
- Gavriilidis, Alex E. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Springfield, Missouri
- Haxel, Martin - 11 views
- Sypek, Richard A. - 7 views
- Kerley, John - 10 views
- Dodge, Deborah K. - 6 views
- Shiffman, Stuart H. - 7 views
- Cox, Matthew J. - 6 views
- Lota, Jennifer M. - 8 views
- Koster, Megan - 7 views
- Rosenthal-Niles, Judith - 12 views
- Schechner, Stephen H. - 9 views