Dwork, Neil C.
Address: 733 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Litigation (Commercial), Litigation (Real Estate), Landlord Tenant Law, Appellate Law, Real Estate Development, Condominium/Cooperative Law, Rent Regulation and Administrative Law, Bankruptcy Law|
Neil C. Dwork joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 1999 and is a member with the firm’s Litigation Department.
Mr. Dwork represents developers and owners in residential and commercial lease disputes. Mr. Dwork has successfully litigated cases involving non-primary residence, nuisance, owner occupancy, illegal alteration, illegal sublet, non-payment of rent, Yellowstone injunctions, J-51 tax abatement issues, rent gouging and succession rights. Mr. Dwork has also successfully advocated for clients before the Appellate Term, Appellate Division and the United States Bankruptcy Court. In addition, Mr. Dwork defends owners in Supreme Court and Civil Court against claims involving mold, asbestos and breach of the warranty of habitability.
In addition to his litigation practice, Mr. Dwork works with clients on development issues and assemblages. Mr. Dwork has successfully vacated a number of development sites in Manhattan such as 220 Central Park South and East 86th Street and First Avenue.
Mr. Dwork advises cooperative and condo boards and has successfully litigated shareholder disputes.
Mr. Dwork has successfully represented owners, owner’s representatives and general contractors in construction contract disputes before the Supreme Court and during mediation and arbitration. Mr. Dwork has defended clients against claims brought before the New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal and the New York State Division of Human Rights.
Mr. Dwork believes that understanding clients’ short and long term business objectives is essential in developing successful strategies to navigate them through the complexities of real estate litigation, while keeping in mind their bottom line.
Mr. Dwork received his bachelor’s degree from Brandeis University and his J.D. from Hofstra University School of Law.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Ross, Brian L. - 7 views
- Lamonsoff, Michael S. Esq. - 3 views
- Nicosia, Christopher A. - 4 views
- Schwartz, Eric T. - 5 views
- Salazar, Susan E. - 15 views
- Tuttle, Gregory O - 2 views
- Spennato, Sandra - 11 views
- Zachofsky, Rex E. - 4 views
- Cole, Charles Dewey Jr. - 6 views
- Grijalva Parra, Jessica R. - 3 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Bromfeld, Jeffrey B. - 29 views
- Waldman, Chet B. - 20 views
- Soroka, Mark Steven - 20 views
- Kirschenbaum, George A. - 20 views
- Scher, David L. - 27 views
- Nazarzadeh, Jordan Jacob - 18 views
- Silverberg, Roy L. - 22 views
- De Jesus, Paolo - 17 views
- Kalina, Stefan B. - 16 views
- Moore, James - 16 views