Elden, Kevin M.
Address: 888 Bestgate Road Suite 402, Annapolis, MD 21401
Lawyer Firm: McNamee, Hosea, Jernigan, Kim, Greenan & Lynch, P.A.
|Areas of Practice||Banking/Credit Union, Commercial Real Estate, Intellectual Property, Mergers and Acquisitions, Contracts, Corporate and Business, Administrative, Construction|
Kevin represents local, regional and national businesses, real estate ventures and financial institutions in real estate, corporate and other transactional matters. His real estate practice focuses on the negotiation and drafting of purchase, sale and development agreements. Projects include the acquisition, development and construction of residential subdivisions, multi-family projects, hotel properties, mixed-use projects, golf course communities, apartments, office buildings, condominiums, retail centers, shopping centers and warehouse facilities throughout the country. He also handles issues arising from the ownership, management and leasing of real property, including the drafting and review of commercial leases. Industries served include home builders, multi-family, agriculture, aggregate mining, auto dealerships, construction, hospitality, industrial, retail and restaurants. He also assists clients in their dealing with local, state and federal governmental agencies and quasi-governmental agencies related to real estate and facility acquisitions.
He represents both lenders and borrowers in asset-based lending and real estate financing, including loan transactions (conventional and SBA financing), workouts and restructurings.
He assists clients in entity formation, corporate governance and general corporate matters; negotiating and documenting the purchase and sale of businesses; serves as general counsel; and drafting and reviewing employment agreements, stockholders and partnership agreements, non-competition agreements and general commercial contracts.
Kevin also represents brewers, distillers and distributors, and serves as Vice-President of Fatty’s Beer Works in Charleston, South Carolina.
With a love for all things Clemson, when he is not closing deals, you can typically find Kevin either supporting his Tigers, golfing or out on the water.
Other lawyers in Annapolis, Maryland
- Rich, Warren K. - 3 views
- Hurson, Daniel J. - 4 views
- Hanington, Makayla - 2 views
- Levin, Bernard T. - 2 views
- Baldino, Brett F. - 2 views
- Warby, Bradley T. I - 3 views
- Campbell, Frank - 4 views
- Lauderdale, Katrina Wagner - 6 views
- Moore, Jeffrey W. - 7 views
- Lehr, Michael E. - 7 views
Popular lawyers in Annapolis, Maryland
- Gerlowski, Andrew J. - 3 views
- Elden, Kevin M. - 9 views
- Allgair, Clinten J. - 3 views
- Ward, Alexander P. R. - 5 views
- Wrobel, Steven F. - 3 views
- Lehr, Michael E. - 7 views
- Jernigan, Milton D. II - 3 views
- Gorski, Anthony G. - 6 views
- Billman, Leslie G. - 3 views
- Milko, James D. - 19 views