Address: 156 North Main Street Stop 1, Edwardsville, IL 62025
Lawyer Firm: Gori Julian & Associates, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury, Asbestos Litigation|
Tanja Engelhardt is a Missouri native. She was raised in Festus, Missouri and now resides in St. Louis. Ms. Engelhardt is an experienced trial attorney after having served 17 years as a prosecutor in the St. Louis Circuit Attorney’s office where she tried over 100 jury trials.
Ms. Engelhardt’s experience includes serving as the trial instructor for new prosecutors as well as having been appointed to the Leader of the Special Victims Unit in 2012. Today, she uses her advocacy and trial skills to fight for workers and their families who have been harmed by asbestos exposure at Gori Julian & Associates.
Additional achievements include being a chairperson for St. Louis Child Fatality Review Board in 2012 through 2017. She was also selected as the Domestic Violence Representative for the Violence Reduction Network, a Federal Initiative, in 2016 and 2017. Ms. Engelhardt was also a Ronald McDonald House volunteer. Her professional associations and memberships include the Missouri Bar Association and Women Lawyers Association.
Other lawyers in Edwardsville, Illinois
- Stephens, Benjamin T. - 13 views
- Julian, Barry - 4 views
- Gori, Randy L. - 7 views
- Beavers, Erin L. - 9 views
- Walton, Troy E. - 10 views
- Early, James F. - 1 views
- Carnduff, Joseph B. - 9 views
- Elovitz, Robert L. - 2 views
- Starnes, James “Alex” - 3 views
- Evetts, Bradley J. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Edwardsville, Illinois
- Persky, Dori - 16 views
- Kohlenhoefer, Tim - 11 views
- Aubrey, David W. - 7 views
- Gabriel, Amy - 19 views
- Buxner, Evan - 9 views
- Clark, Jillian M. - 10 views
- Carlson, Jon G. - 11 views
- Hageman, Todd S. - 9 views
- Carlson, Eric J. - 9 views
- Baricevic, John - 7 views