Address: 111 Broadway Suite 707, New York, NY 10006
Lawyer Firm: Peter L. Cedeño & Associates, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Family Law, Matrimonial/Divorce|
Anna graduated from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (Yeshiva University) in May 2016. She has since been working at Peter L. Cedeno & Associates, P.C., where she practices exclusively matrimonial/family law, which was her focus of study during law school.
At Cardozo, Anna participated in Cardozo’s Divorce Mediation Clinic as well as the Bronx Supreme Court’s Uncontested Divorce Project. She interned for the Honorable Patricia E. Henry of the Kings County Integrated Domestic Violence Court as well as for various legal non-profits including Safe Horizon, Sanctuary for Families, and Her Justice. Anna was also the Editor-in-Chief of the Cardozo Journal of International & Comparative Law.
Anna’s clients have described her as honest, intelligent, reliable, and exceptional. Anna is also proficient in Spanish and Hebrew.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Shapiro, Stephen - 2 views
- Silver, Perry D. Esq. - 7 views
- Aranki, Frederick C. - 0 views
- Brandt, Hubert J. - 6 views
- Pensabene, Michael A. - 2 views
- Tom, Jean S. - 5 views
- Delaney, J. P. - 10 views
- Graziano, Nicholas M. - 1 views
- Schaffer, Brian S. - 1 views
- Weiner, Howard - 9 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Soroka, Mark Steven - 20 views
- Davidov, Laura - 63 views
- Scher, David L. - 32 views
- Solano, Javier - 23 views
- Conigliaro, Kristin Perry - 20 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 32 views
- Hurowitz, Charles J. Esq. - 17 views
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 99 views
- Bromfeld, Jeffrey B. - 34 views
- Byrnes, Gregory - 79 views