Flaherty, Michael F.
Address: 175 Federal Street 10th Floor, Boston, MA 02110
Lawyer Firm: Adler Pollock & Sheehan
|Areas of Practice||Business & Corporate, Real Estate, Litigation|
Michael Flaherty knows Boston–as a business and real estate litigator, as someone who served on the Boston City Council for 10 years, as a former assistant district attorney, and as someone raised and educated in Boston. That in-depth knowledge of the issues, the playing field and the players helps him deliver sophisticated counsel to his varied commercial clients.
Before joining Adler Pollock & Sheehan in 2006, he served as a principal at Boston’s Dolan, Connly & Flaherty, P.C., focusing on real estate conveyancing, criminal defense and civil litigation. Previously he worked with Johnson, Hassett & Hanley and served as assistant district attorney in the Suffolk County District Attorney’s office.
Elected to the Boston City Council in 1999, Michael was chosen by his colleagues in 2002 to serve as the council’s president, a post he held for five years.
Other lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts
- Hodge, Candace L. - 23 views
- Peraner-Sweet, Andrea - 4 views
- Ramirez, Reyna Marie - 0 views
- Newman, Jeffrey A. - 3 views
- Magen, Yael - 2 views
- Kiely, Robert E. Esq. - 7 views
- Yannetti, Tanis M. - 4 views
- Tolley, Christopher S - 1 views
- Jantzen, Christopher M. - 3 views
- Glaser, Lenore - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts
- Riordan, Peter J. - 12 views
- Balletto, Michael E. - 12 views
- Carney, J. W. Jr. - 16 views
- Nathanson, Alvin S. - 12 views
- Cohen, Donna - 10 views
- Gaskill, Kate - 7 views
- Vlassakis, John M. - 8 views
- Salomon, Nathalie K. - 11 views
- Harris, Kristin Tyler - 7 views
- Bardi, Richard C. - 10 views