Foltz, Berkley D.
Address: 4116 Fitzhugh Ave., Richmond, VA 23230
Lawyer Firm: ReidGoodwin, PLC
|Areas of Practice||Workers’ Compensation, Plaintiff’s Personal Injury|
Berkley Foltz joins the firm after working for four (4) years with a general practice law firm in Newport News, Virginia. She practiced multiple areas of law but found she was most passionate about representing injured workers. Berkley and her family have relocated to Richmond and she looks forward to continuing to help the injured in central Virginia and around the Commonwealth.
Berkley attended Centre College in Kentucky where she graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a Bachelor of Arts in Religion. Following college, Berkley earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Richmond School of Law.
When not in the courtroom, Berkley enjoys traveling and experiencing different cultures and food. She also enjoys visiting parks and sightseeing with her husband, daughter, and two rat terriers.
Other lawyers in Richmond, Virginia
- Baines, Erik D. - 1 views
- Berdeen, Gary W. - 10 views
- Gibson, Dale - 2 views
- Eubanks, Michael F. - 4 views
- Catherman, Andrew - 4 views
- Coates, Thomas F. III - 3 views
- Ariail, Casey M. - 11 views
- Critzer (Sharman), Jacqueline W. - 5 views
- Alexander, Standish - 2 views
- Harger, Bill - 12 views
Popular lawyers in Richmond, Virginia
- Throop, Matthew - 10 views
- Lutkenhaus, Gerald - 13 views
- Scott, Lauren Welch - 9 views
- Finley, M. Alicia - 14 views
- Reid, Brody H. - 8 views
- Knode, Todd - 11 views
- Paulk, Matthew T. - 17 views
- Smith, William W. III Esq. - 6 views
- Perdue, Sean P. - 5 views
- Otto, Shannon S. - 6 views