Address: 30 Broad Street 37th Floor, New York, NY 10004
Lawyer Firm: The Law Offices of Ronald Francis
|Areas of Practice||Construction Law, Commercial Litigation|
Ronald Francis, Esq. is a lawyer licensed to practice in the state of New York since 1989. He has litigated many construction cases gaining valuable experience in this field. After practicing in one of the largest NYC law firms, he opened his own firm in 1995, and has gained a reputation as an aggressive attorney who fights vigorously for his clients.
Mr. Francis is also an arbitrator and a member of the Construction Arbitration Panel of the American Arbitration Association (AAA).
The Law Offices of Ronald Francis provides the level of personal attention you expect from a small firm with the resources and experience often found only at a large law firm.
Unlike big firms, where clients are shuffled back and forth among several attorneys, who all bill the clients for getting up to speed on the case, Ronald Francis, Esq. handles all of the legal aspects of your matter. You will deal directly with him at all times, not a paralegal or a junior associate.
The Law Firm prides itself in providing first-rate legal representation without sacrificing the personalized attention which every client deserves.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Norod, Leah - 3 views
- Hershey-Webb, David - 7 views
- Brandt, Kathryn W. - 2 views
- Gibilaro, Jeffrey M. Esq. - 3 views
- Zukerman, Michael - 3 views
- Joseph, Serge - 8 views
- Elefterakis, John - 9 views
- Pintel, Ira - 8 views
- Schechter, Audrey Hildes - 6 views
- Senior, Norman A. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Stollow, Aury B. - 18 views
- Soroka, Mark Steven - 20 views
- Solano, Javier - 23 views
- Iadevaia, Jeremiah - 18 views
- Byrnes, Gregory - 79 views
- Nazarzadeh, Jordan Jacob - 26 views
- Cantanno, James E. - 37 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 32 views
- Grant, Yannick - 28 views
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 22 views