Freedman, David A.
Address: 909 Poydras Street Suite 2800, New Orleans, LA 70112
Lawyer Firm: Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C.
|Areas of Practice||General Commercial Litigation|
David Freedman joined the litigation section of Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert in 2015. After receiving his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science from Washington University in Saint Louis, David served with the United States Peace Corps in Morocco.
David obtained his Juris Doctorate from Tulane University Law School, graduating Order of the Coif and Magna Cum Laude. During law school, he received four CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, the David L. Herman Award, and Honors in Trial Advocacy. Additionally, he served on the executive board of the Tulane Maritime Law Journal, as an Honorary Member of Tulane’s Moot Court Board, and as the President of Tulane’s Po’ Boy Appreciation Society.
Other lawyers in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Cerise, Jonathan B. - 12 views
- Farrugia, Victor R. - 1 views
- Wilson, Gordon F. Jr. - 3 views
- Hotard, Alex - 0 views
- Schmidt, Frederick Evans - 1 views
- Vincent, William S. Jr. - 8 views
- Adams, Ryan D. - 2 views
- Smith, Dwayne Paul - 4 views
- Centola, Lawrence J Jr. - 1 views
- Richter, Richard P. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Crane, Gabriel - 7 views
- Brown, Gary S. - 8 views
- Jones, L. Blake - 7 views
- Impastato, Dominick F. III - 8 views
- Gibbs, Craig E. - 7 views
- Chiantella, Nathan M. - 22 views
- Harris, Melissa Rome - 10 views
- Frischhertz, Marc - 12 views
- Carter , Gary Jr. - 12 views
- Schenck, Amanda Russo - 7 views