Address: 3934 FM 1960 Road West Suite 200, Houston, TX 77068
Lawyer Firm: Fridie Law, PLLC
|Areas of Practice||Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, Trust, Wills & Estate Planning|
LaKayla Fridie has a long-standing commitment to providing excellent work product and client services to every endeavor. LaKayla received a Juris Doctor Degree from Southern University Law Center. She is licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas, and is an active member of the State Bar of Texas. LaKayla also received a Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice and a Masters Degree in General Business Administration from Prairie View A&M University.
LaKayla provides excellent legal counsel and personal attention to individuals from all walks of life. As an intern for Orleans Public Defender, Attorney Fridie developed her commitment to public service and assisting under-served communities. LaKayla continues to assist post-conviction clients in drafting, researching and petitioning the Court of Criminal Appeals, and she represents accused clients in the lower trial courts.
LaKayla has gained exposure in the oil and gas industry by assessing on-shore North Dakota-Bakken asset and offshore Gulf of Mexico oil and gas leases, right-of-way agreements, and deeds for one of the largest crude oil companies in the world. LaKayla has negotiated large settlements in eminent domain cases, has successfully advocated for her clients in land title actions, and has guided families through the probate process with compassion during their difficult time.
She offers both a strategic business perspective and a competitive legal mind.
Other lawyers in Houston, Texas
- Shields, M. Tyler - 6 views
- Larkin, Whitney - 6 views
- Marrow, James C. - 4 views
- Quinn, Mary K. - 6 views
- Swonke, Adam R. - 6 views
- Wright, Shari A. - 0 views
- Mingledorff, Kenneth P. - 2 views
- Boza, Rafael T. - 4 views
- Scharfman, Ian - 7 views
- Swonke, Gerard J. - 11 views
Popular lawyers in Houston, Texas
- Barber, Drew Paul - 13 views
- Tomlinson, Ashley - 44 views
- Hartdegen, Nanette - 12 views
- Farias, Karleana L. - 47 views
- Nakamoto, Joanna Madengerang - 12 views
- Moreland, Michael - 33 views
- Cuellar, James E. - 11 views
- Rivera, Delia C. - 12 views
- Beaty, D.J. - 17 views
- Spagnoletti, Francis I - 28 views