Gavriilidis, Alex E.
Address: 188 West B Street Building N, Springfield, OR 97477
Lawyer Firm: Leahy Cox, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Family Law, Estate Planning, Criminal Prosecution|
Alex joined the firm in August of 2013. Having grown up in Peoria, Arizona, he moved to Eugene to attend law school at the University of Oregon. Alex earned his undergraduate degree in cell biology from Arizona State University. Before attending law school, Alex worked as an air permit inspector for the Maricopa County Air Quality Department in Arizona. As a permit inspector, he helped a variety of businesses come into compliance with state and federal air quality regulations.
Professionally, Alex’s expertise focuses primarily on family law and criminal prosecution. He has had substantial litigation experience since joining the firm. In his law practice, Alex aims to deliver sound legal advice suited to his clients’ problems and works hard to deliver the results they desire.
When not at work, Alex can be spotted at the gym, biking or attending Ducks football and basketball games with his wife. Alex also enjoys volunteering at the Willamalane Senior Center on their Senior Law Day.
Other lawyers in Springfield, Missouri
- Schechner, Stephen H. - 10 views
- Fullam, Michele - 4 views
- Kellogg, Mark E. - 3 views
- Collins, Gary - 1 views
- Lampert, Raymond B. - 3 views
- Girard, Claudette-Jean - 4 views
- Davis, Richard E. - 6 views
- Benson, Fredric - 5 views
- DiFilippo, Ashley Dring - 3 views
- Cate, Matthew J. - 10 views
Popular lawyers in Springfield, Missouri
- Mangan, Evelyn Gwin - 8 views
- Taylor, Nathan Robert - 8 views
- Dodge, Deborah K. - 6 views
- Gladstone, Brandon M. - 7 views
- Gavriilidis, Alex E. - 7 views
- Hines, Barry - 10 views
- Leahy, Joseph J. - 9 views
- Holley, Grady E. - 7 views
- Talken, Kim - 16 views
- Wilke, R. Kurt - 8 views