Geigle, Phillip A.
Address: 4100 E. Mississippi Ave. 16th Floor, Denver, CO 80246
Lawyer Firm: The Geigle Law Firm
|Areas of Practice||Criminal Defense, Domestic Litigation, Civil Litigation|
My practice focuses on white collar criminal defense and domestic litigation. I have handled a multitude of matters involving allegations of embezzlement, securities fraud, homicide and other high-stakes matters. I have tried over sixty cases to verdict.
In the area of domestic litigation, I represent individuals involved in pre-dissolution proceedings involving significant assets and, in many instances, emotionally charged circumstances.
Prior to the formation of The Geigle Law Firm, LLC., I served as a deputy district attorney at the Denver District Attorney’s Office in specialty assignments with the Family Violence and the Economic Crime Units. In that capacity, I built and tried many cases, including numerous first degree murders, COCCA (racketeering) trials, sexual assaults, and securities offenses.
I am admitted to practice in Colorado and Arkansas.
Other lawyers in Denver, Colorado
- Goldman, Jonathan - 8 views
- Migoya, Carlos A. Jr. - 22 views
- Barringer, Arlene S. - 1 views
- Lucero, Jonathan M. Esq. - 7 views
- von Gunten, David C. - 2 views
- Beem, Clifford Lee - 1 views
- Olsen, M. Kent - 8 views
- Chalat, James H. - 3 views
- Shapiro, Laura E. - 3 views
- Evans, Aaron L. - 4 views
Popular lawyers in Denver, Colorado
- Schuler , Jaime - 14 views
- O’Brien, Matt - 9 views
- Bernstein, Carrie S. - 8 views
- Dye, David F. - 11 views
- Guest, James H. - 8 views
- Gibbs, Andrew J. Esq. - 11 views
- Beckman, Kate W. - 25 views
- Thacher, Jason - 8 views
- Harrell, Sean - 11 views
- Schott, David C. - 21 views