Gelman, Joshua A.
Address: 2005 Market Street Suite 1120, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Lawyer Firm: Jacobs Law Group, PC
|Areas of Practice||Appellate Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Corporate/Transactional|
Joshua Gelman is an Associate with the Jacobs Law Group. He focuses his practice primarily on complex commercial litigation, intellectual property, corporate and transactional law. Prior to joining the Firm, Josh was an Associate with Lavin, Coleman, O’Neil, Ricci, Finarelli & Gray, where he represented manufacturers in complex product liability cases throughout the nation in addition to his work in commercial litigation. Previously, Josh was a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Cynthia E. Covie, Judge for the Civil Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Burlington County.
Josh is a graduate of Rutgers College where he earned his Bachelor in Arts (1995), Rutgers School of Management where he earned a Masters in Business Administration (1999) and the Rutgers School of Law – Camden where he earned his Juris Doctor (1999). He is admitted to practice before the Supreme Courts of Pennsylvania and New Jersey, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and the District of New Jersey, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third and Sixth Circuits.
Josh serves as an arbitrator for the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas where he decides tort and contract cases as a member of the arbitration panel. Josh was selected as a Pennsylvania "Rising Star" Super Lawyer for 2010-2012, and was a Super Lawyer in 2014.
Other lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Petrucci, Christian - 3 views
- Paul, Russell D. - 11 views
- Itri, Shauna - 22 views
- Lambiras, Jon J. - 6 views
- Thomas, Susan Schneider - 1 views
- Enders, Candice - 3 views
- Cramer, Eric L. - 7 views
- Liss, Perry Esq., of Counsel - 0 views
- Bernick, Adam S. Esq. - 0 views
- Brannen, Thomas C. Esq. - 0 views
Popular lawyers in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Nuneviller, Christopher - 14 views
- Berger, Harold - 11 views
- Simons, Daniel - 10 views
- Zavodnick, Ryan - 16 views
- Prosmushkin, Greg - 14 views
- Lefeber, Hope C. - 11 views
- Parker, Phyllis Maza - 10 views
- Gay, Dean - 20 views
- Axelrod, Barbara R. - 10 views
- Switzenbaum, Robin - 21 views