Germain, Kenneth B.
Address: 2700 Carew Tower 441 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202
Lawyer Firm: Wood Herron & Evans LLP
|Areas of Practice||Litigation/Dispute Resolution, Trademarks|
Ken Germain has more than 45 years of varied experience in the trademark/unfair competition field and is a former full-time law professor. He focuses his practice on trademark counseling, consulting and litigation, including Early Neutral Evaluation. Ken is often retained as an expert witness on issues relating to trademarks and unfair competition, working on cases involving some of the nation’s largest companies in high-stakes, cutting-edge cases. He has testified in court over 15 times.
Ken has been an active speaker on trademark and unfair competition, lecturing at national, regional and local conferences over 280 times. In addition, in 1990 Ken founded, and until 2014 chaired, the All Ohio Annual Institute On Intellectual Property seminar. This seminar is in its 27th year, provides two-city programming (Cincinnati, Cleveland) covering all aspects of IP, and is the largest (over 300 attendees per city), oldest, full-day IP CLE program in and around Ohio.
Ken served as an Adjunct Professor at the University of Cincinnati College of Law for many years, teaching trademark/unfair competition courses. Later, Ken served as the Distinguished Professorial Practitioner in the University of Dayton Law School’s Program in Law and Technology. Still later, after serving as the Distinguished Senior Fellow in connection with the Law + Informatics program of the NKU Chase School of Law, Ken resumed his position at the University of Dayton.
Other lawyers in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Burger, Thomas J. - 4 views
- Gallagher, William R. - 1 views
- Roell, Steven R. - 1 views
- Arenstein, Jason - 10 views
- Rose, John W. - 4 views
- Lefton, Jimmy J. - 3 views
- Ardizzone, Timothy D. Ph.D. - 0 views
- Levine, Joseph R. - 2 views
- Roth, Neil J. - 2 views
- Fagel, Barry F. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Loftspring, Rachel - 7 views
- Remaklus, Theodore R. - 7 views
- Brooks, Kyle C. - 9 views
- Lyon, Michael F. - 8 views
- Burr, Peter A. - 7 views
- Hinegardner, Charles L. - 10 views
- Brinkman, David H. - 8 views
- Redden, Brian R. - 8 views
- Bossin, Phyllis G. - 8 views
- Goering, Eric - 11 views