Gilbert, Adam M.
Address: 161 North Clark Street Suite 2100, Chicago, IL 60601
Lawyer Firm: Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen Ltd.
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury Litigation, Real Estate|
Adam M. Gilbert is an associate attorney at Anesi, Ozmon, Rodin, Novak & Kohen, Ltd. Adam graduated from the University of Wisconsin in 2009, earning his undergraduate degree in political science and legal studies. In 2012, Adam earned his law degree from DePaul University College of Law.
Adam concentrates his practice in personal injury litigation, real estate, and general litigation matters. Adam is passionately dedicated to understanding his clients’ unique situations and then offering them the best legal advice possible. Adam has successfully tried multiple personal injury jury trials throughout the state of Illinois. In addition, Adam represents clients in both residential and commercial real estate transactions.
Other lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Perconti, John J. - 7 views
- McLean, Daniel R. - 2 views
- Adams, Tina - 7 views
- Wise, David C. - 9 views
- DiDomenico, Michael G. - 1 views
- DeBofsky, Mark D. - 2 views
- Sakowicz Menaker, Pamela - 1 views
- Karamanis, James A. - 7 views
- Cheronis, Damon M. - 2 views
- Flangel, Bryan S. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Chicago, Illinois
- Lacy, Maricarol - 14 views
- Hill, Jennifer M. - 18 views
- Kumor, John Esq. - 12 views
- Veugeler, Kevin T. - 17 views
- Petkus, Tomas - 12 views
- Campos, Alex - 12 views
- Fowler, Philip J. - 23 views
- Hartig, Eric M. - 12 views
- Sullivan, Terry - 13 views
- White, Timothy R. - 12 views