Gillespie, Bridget M.
Address: Three Gateway Center 401 Liberty Ave. 22nd Floor, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Lawyer Firm: Houston Harbaugh, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Litigation, Insurance Coverage and Bad Faith Law|
Bridget is Of Counsel with the firm and is currently the full-time Director of Western Pennsylvania Services for the Pennsylvania Bar Association. She remains available for consultation with the firm and its attorneys.
She is principal author of Norton on Insurance Coverage in Pennsylvania, Third Edition, published by PBI Press. Her practice was concentrated in representation of insurance carriers in insurance coverage and bad faith matters and representation of clients in commercial and tort litigation.
She is a former Captain in the Army Judge Advocate General’s Corps and served as a Special Assistant U.S. Attorney in the Northern District of New York.
Other lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Emmi, Louis W. - 4 views
- Leland, Jared N. - 2 views
- Vergotz, James S. - 4 views
- Gunnett, Gary J. - 5 views
- Bonnesen, Amanda J. - 8 views
- Judson, Linda - 1 views
- Sneath, Henry M. - 1 views
- Timko, Karen S. CELA - 8 views
- Winge, Rebecca A. - 6 views
- Redd, Genevieve G. - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Schweitzer, Robert K. - 9 views
- Harshman, John G. - 8 views
- Steele, Charles E. - 8 views
- Dumnich, John G. - 10 views
- Abes, Eric D. - 8 views
- Kikta, Matthew T. - 11 views
- Shrager, Donald I. - 8 views
- Fryncko, Kenneth J. Jr. - 8 views
- D’Onofrio, John A - 13 views
- Kane, John R. - 16 views