Glazier, Steven J.
Address: 8888 Keystone Crossing Blvd. Suite 800, Indianapolis, IN 46240
Lawyer Firm: Cohen Garelick & Glazier
|Areas of Practice||Real Estate Law|
Mr. Glazier, a founding member of the firm, concentrates in the area of transactional real estate law. Mr. Glazier has experience in all aspects of commercial real estate, including sales and acquisitions of real estate portfolios, ground lease transactions, sale/leasebacks, net-leased real estate, complex and sophisticated financings (REMIC, CMBS, etc.), and sales and purchases of real estate throughout the country.
Mr. Glazier graduated with a B.S. degree in business from Indiana University in 1977 and received his Doctor of Jurisprudence degree from Indiana University School of Law magna cum laude in 1980.
Mr. Glazier has served as a law clerk to the Honorable Gerald Zore and as a Master Court Commissioner. In addition to his legal skills, he is a licensed real estate broker.
Other lawyers in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Blackburn, Thomas L. - 7 views
- Shah, Sonja M. - 3 views
- Knight, Brandon - 5 views
- Brodnik, Thomas A. - 6 views
- DeVries, Scott A. - 12 views
- Ciobanu, Andrea L. - 3 views
- Huelskamp, Karen - 5 views
- Waterfill, Mark R. - 1 views
- Adams, Samuel M. - 3 views
- Kenworthy, Cindy L. - 0 views
Popular lawyers in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Deeter, Ellen M. - 10 views
- Trapp, Angela Field - 10 views
- Villarrubia, Tabitha - 9 views
- Hurst, William W. - 9 views
- Moudy, Joshua - 12 views
- Melton, Shannon Lowell - 11 views
- Haskin, John H. - 9 views
- Garau, Jerry A. - 12 views
- Deeter, David D. - 17 views
- Ciobanu , Viorel - 15 views