Glusband, Jonathan L.
Address: 901 S. Mopac Expy. Barton Oaks Plaza 2, Suite 200, Austin, TX 78746
Lawyer Firm: Noelke Maples St. Leger Bryant, LLP
|Areas of Practice||Family Law|
Jonathan (Jon) is an experienced litigator and problem solver. With a background in criminal law and civil litigation, Jon is now exclusively focused on the practice of family law.
Jon graduated from the George Washington University Law School in Washington, D.C., where he was named a Thurgood Marshall Scholar and was a member of the Public Contract Law Journal.
While in law school, Jon completed internships at the United States Department of Justice’s Office of the Pardon Attorney and with Judge Miriam Goldman Cedarbaum of the United States District Court, Southern District of New York.
Prior to attending law school, Jon earned his Bachelor of Arts from Hamilton College, in Clinton, New York, where he was barely a member of the varsity football team.
When Jon isn’t at the office or the courthouse, you can find him on a tennis or basketball court, being disappointed by watching the Jets, Mets and Knicks, or searching for Austin’s best taco joint.
Other lawyers in Austin, Texas
- Lopez, Joe - 4 views
- Quirke, Michael A. - 1 views
- Ray, Matthew A. - 3 views
- Pierce, Archie Carl - 3 views
- Von Flatern, Aaron - 3 views
- Díaz,, Tony Esq. - 6 views
- Lackey, Holt - 5 views
- Spencer, Suzanne M. Esq. - 4 views
- Deaderick, David - 2 views
- Ellwanger, Jay D. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in Austin, Texas
- Breeland, Matt - 12 views
- Castellanos, Jairo Nikov - 9 views
- Ferguson, John P. - 21 views
- Vaught, Jimmy - 11 views
- Nieto,, Aida V. Esq. - 11 views
- Sandoval, Raul Jr. - 8 views
- Mahoney, Tim - 26 views
- Stewart, Lisa - 11 views
- Stewart, Ellen P. - 10 views
- Cox, Cameron - 12 views