Goldberg, Steven R.
Address: 733 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Transactional Law, Real Estate Finance, Real Estate Development, Real Estate Leasing|
Steven R. Goldberg joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2012 and is a member with the firm’s Transactional Department.
Mr. Goldberg’s practice involves all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, commercial real estate financings, acquisitions, development, dispositions, leasing and workouts. Mr. Goldberg focuses his practice on representing lenders and borrowers in financing transactions and developers in the development of residential and commercial properties throughout New York City and the United States. Mr. Goldberg has recently assisted clients in closing land and air right acquisitions, mezzanine and mortgage construction loans on behalf of borrowers and lenders, preferred equity transactions and joint venture transactions in connection with New York City development projects. Mr. Goldberg has an innate ability to counsel clients and close large multi-faceted transactions.
Mr. Goldberg received his bachelor’s degree in economics with a minor in mathematics from The University of Pennsylvania and his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School.
Mr. Goldberg is a member of the New Jersey and New York bars.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Kingsley, Howard W. - 5 views
- Wu, Edward - 1 views
- Etzrodt, Michael T. - 3 views
- Livingston, Judith A. - 6 views
- Rosen, Richard L. - 6 views
- Turkel, Jeffrey - 2 views
- Klein, Kevin - 3 views
- Lipetz, Andrew K. - 5 views
- Gershbaum, Charles - 3 views
- Fuiman, Jason S. - 5 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Fierst, Timothy J. - 68 views
- Beatty, John - 18 views
- Moore, James - 15 views
- Soroka, Mark Steven - 20 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 27 views
- MacArthur, Seth J Esq. - 36 views
- Iadevaia, Jeremiah - 17 views
- Solano, Javier - 15 views
- Kelner, Joshua D. - 20 views
- Waldman, Chet B. - 19 views