Goodman, Justin A.
Address: 235 Montgomery St. Ste. 400, San Francisco, CA 94104
Lawyer Firm: Zacks, Freedman & Patterson, PC
|Areas of Practice||Real Estate/ Contract Litigation, Landlord-Tenant Law, Real Estate Transactions, Planning and Land Use|
Justin A. Goodman specializes in landlord-tenant disputes in San Francisco. Justin has invested much of his career litigating unlawful detainer (“eviction”) actions in San Francisco and the greater Bay Area, as well as navigating rent increases under the San Francisco Rent Ordinance and the Costa-Hawkins Rental Housing Act. Justin is well-versed in Ellis Act withdrawals, Owner Move-In evictions, and other “just causes” for eviction in eviction-controlled jurisdictions. Justin also thrives in real estate and contract litigation, approaching complex disputes analytically in order to reduce them to simple issues.
In law school, Justin focused on Constitutional Law and Business/Antitrust Law, and he took First Honors in Mediation. Even today, Justin approaches most disputes from a mediative perspective, believing that, even among opposing parties, collaborative solutions tend to lead to the best outcomes for all involved.
Justin operates the website Costa-Hawkins.com, where he apprises readers of the latest changes to local and state laws affecting residential rent control.
Other lawyers in San Francisco, California
- Davis, Emile A. - 5 views
- Palefsky Dugoni, Jenna - 5 views
- Giuffre, Barbara - 6 views
- Yu, David T. - 2 views
- Merchant, Alex - 6 views
- Housh, Chris P. - 1 views
- Padilla, Lisa K. - 1 views
- Bray, Joseph M. - 1 views
- Larson, Eric K. - 5 views
- Boardman, Thomas K. - 7 views
Popular lawyers in San Francisco, California
- Fergus, Gary S. - 9 views
- Moseley, Wendy - 11 views
- Opgenorth, Ryan H. - 9 views
- Foster, Phil - 10 views
- Lance, Brian - 23 views
- Mendle, Adrienne - 20 views
- Bogdan, William A. - 10 views
- Huynh, Linda - 10 views
- Sayad, Pamela M. Esq. - 13 views
- Vogl, Dannielle - 20 views