Grandstaff, Joel A.
Address: 1800 Saint James Pl. Suite 620, Houston, TX 77056
Lawyer Firm: Laura Dale & Associates, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Family Law, Mediation, Adoption, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce|
Mr. Grandstaff has been licensed practice law in all courts of the State of Texas and the U.S. District Court, Southern District since 1990. He is a graduate of Indiana University where he obtained bachelor’s and master’s degrees in education. He earned his law degree from the University of Toledo, Ohio in 1990. He is a member of the American Bar Association, Texas State Bar, Houston Bar Association, and Burta Rhodes Raborn Family Law – Inns of Court.
Prior to entering the legal profession, he taught at the elementary (6 yrs), middle school (4 yrs), and high school levels (4 yrs), in Indiana. During his career as an educator he also coached high school wrestling, producing many individual state finalists including two state champions. In 1986 his team placed 3rd in State and he was named Northeastern Indiana Coach of the Year.
Joel has been married to Perri Grandstaff for eight years and has two grown daughters, Sarah and Kate, who also live in Houston, Texas.
Other lawyers in Houston, Texas
- Conn, Mary Elizabeth - 2 views
- Hudspeth, C.M. - 4 views
- Argento, Charles J. - 3 views
- White, Thomas W. Jr. - 7 views
- Frankoff, Steven Barry - 9 views
- Bailey, Noel O’Riellie - 0 views
- Horton, Patrice J. - 1 views
- Jacob, Golda R. - 13 views
- Doehring, Richard L. - 7 views
- Rao, Sidd - 11 views
Popular lawyers in Houston, Texas
- Tibbets, Michael R. - 17 views
- Andrasek, Danielle N. - 30 views
- Beaty, D.J. - 23 views
- Haston, Craig - 14 views
- Barber, Drew Paul - 17 views
- Karotkin, Don - 15 views
- Hartdegen, Nanette - 14 views
- Cook, Myesha - 24 views
- Rivera, Delia C. - 17 views
- Reed, Andrew - 20 views