Grossman, Paul S.
Address: 629 Parsippany Road, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Lawyer Firm: Weiner Law Group LLP
|Areas of Practice||Commercial Litigation|
Partner Paul Grossman successfully represents corporate clients in a wide range of complex commercial litigation matters before state and federal courts, as well as before American and international arbitrational tribunals. Mr. Grossman concentrates on intellectual property, including patent and trademark litigation, breach of contract, business torts, and employment. He has also represented clients in a wide range of corporate matters.
Mr. Grossman is able to successfully manage all aspects of litigation, including planning overall strategy, drafting pleadings, conducting discovery, engaging in extensive motion practice, negotiating and drafting settlement agreements and mediation statements, arguing motions, appearing for court conferences, engaging in trial preparation, conducting direct and cross examinations at trial, drafting appellate briefs and arguing appeals.
Litigation highlights include:
o Successfully argued before the United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit an appeal arising out of a breach of contract/licensing agreement;
o Responsible for day-to-day defense of patent litigation on behalf of a national stock exchange, including developing litigation strategy and taking all depositions of the named inventors, the Securities and Exchange Commission, and the experts, resulting in a finding on summary judgment of no-liability and patent invalidity;
o Part of litigation team, including second seat at a year-and-a-half long trial, representing one of the world’s leading manufacturers of office furniture in a patent dispute with a competitor, resulting in an award to our client in excess of $200 million;
o Instrumental in successful international arbitration, conducted under the auspices of UNCITRAL, between an American company and a Swedish company relating to breach of contract for the implementation of a complex, options-trading system.
Paul enjoys spending his free time with his family, running, sports, and reading.
Other lawyers in Parsippany, New Jersey
- Berkeley, Leonard H. - 3 views
- Boppert, John A. - 8 views
- MacGillivray, Megan B. - 1 views
- Ranieri, Joseph F. - 3 views
- Piedra, Hillary Esq. - 8 views
- Glass, Dustin F. - 7 views
- Garibian, Christopher Leon - 0 views
- Savitz, Joshua I. - 2 views
- Simon-Spada, Susan M. - 2 views
- Dzwilewski, Allan P. - 0 views
Popular lawyers in Parsippany, New Jersey
- Pires, Matthew J. - 9 views
- Weiner, Aimee S. - 7 views
- Tabakin, Mark A. - 5 views
- Hanley, George T. - 6 views
- Edelstein, Stephen J. Esq. - 6 views
- Rudin, Richard L. - 8 views
- Alpert, Clark E. - 5 views
- Imperial, George T. - 7 views
- Kienz, Glenn C. - 5 views
- Kenny, Adam - 5 views