Gualco, Michael O.
Address: 980 Fulton Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95825
Lawyer Firm: Trainor Fairbrook
Fax: (916) 929-7111
|Areas of Practice||Real Estate|
Michael Gualco is a Shareholder in the Real Estate Transaction Department of Trainor Fairbrook. He has been awarded by his peers the Martindale-Hubbell AV® PreeminentTM Rating as a lawyer in the field of transactional commercial real estate. For over three decades, Michael has represented both landlord and tenant clients in all aspects of transactional commercial real estate. His superior knowledge of the law and the real estate industry has provided the foundation for him to navigate and resolve legal issues while providing exceptional legal service.
Mr. Gualco represents the largest wireless telephone company in the U.S. in real estate matters in its Central California, Northern California and Northern Nevada service areas related to major expansion activities. He has prepared and negotiated scores of leases for major regional developers and business owners. Mr. Gualco has also represented a Fortune 10 client preparing leases, amendments and estoppel certificates for 100,000+ square foot office leases. He has provided counsel to lending institutions and developers, negotiated land exchanges for mixed-use development and structured and negotiated joint venture agreements, options and loan workouts.
• Prepared cell sites lease forms used in wireless telephone markets nationwide. Reviewed, prepared and negotiated leases for 190,000 square foot regional headquarters in Folsom, California, and 225,000 square foot call center in Rancho Cordova, California, for largest U.S. wireless telephone company.
• Prepared and negotiated office leases for major regional developer for 200,000 square-foot office building complex in Roseville, California.
• Represented Fortune 10 client regarding lease amendments, subleases, subordination and estoppel certificates for 128,000 square foot office lease, and for a 113,000 square foot office lease in California.
• Structured and negotiated joint venture agreements, options, purchase and sale agreements, loan documents, loan modifications, workouts and letters of credit for a regional bank.
• Managed real estate legal matters for ten property owners in major downtown redevelopment area in Sacramento, California. Successfully devised strategy that resulted in the Sacramento City Council’s decision to implement major change in the land use plan benefiting clients.
• Served as legal counsel for some of the largest developments in Sacramento region including Olympus Point, Natomas Station, Watt/ I-80, and North Natomas. Investments totaled approximately $100 million.
• Negotiated land exchange between City of Folsom and Union Pacific Railroad critical to completion of client’s large mixed-use commercial development project in Folsom, California.
• Served as Project Manager for residential subdivision involving 1,000 acres. Interacted with governmental staff in planning and engineering functions to obtain land use entitlements and development permits.
• Provided legal counsel to the Sacramento region’s largest land developer in selling 140 acres to Sutter Hospital.
• Performed all legal services for a prominent Sacramento developer and its clients; which included preparation, review, and negotiation of purchase and sale agreements as well as loan documents.
Best of the Bar 2016 – 08/30/2016Unprecedented! 13 Attorneys Named Best of the Bar
Michael Gualco Joins Trainor Fairbrook – 06/26/2014Trainor Fairbrook proudly announces the addition of local attorney Michael Gualco
Other lawyers in Sacramento, California
- Trainor, Charles W. - 1 views
- Deacon, E. S. - 2 views
- Jacobson, Barbara M. - 7 views
- Pruski, Jennifer L. - 4 views
- Leonard, Nicholas J. - 4 views
- Pearson, Michael W. - 2 views
- McHugh, Laura C. - 2 views
- Steinberg, Daniel M. - 9 views
- Matingou, Susanna - 5 views
- Hamilton, Christina Bucci - 2 views
Popular lawyers in Sacramento, California
- Domer, Jennifer S. - 6 views
- Vega, Gilberto B. - 7 views
- Fernandez, Eric Gene - 8 views
- Grunwald, Natalya V. - 15 views
- Steinberg, Daniel M. - 9 views
- Willis, Tonya - 10 views
- McCaslin, John C. - 13 views
- Chan, Paul - 9 views
- Collins, Andrew J. - 12 views
- Fetzer, Dianne M. - 8 views