Guest, James H.
Address: 475 17th Street Suite 960, Denver, CO 80202
Lawyer Firm: Law Office of James H. Guest, L.L.C.
|Areas of Practice||Personal Injury – Plaintiff, Auto/Trucking Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death, Insurance Disputes, Premises Liability, Motorcycle Accidents|
The Law Office of James H. Guest, located in Denver, Colorado has represented thousands of clients injured by someone’s negligence including those injured as a result of automobile accidents, trucking accidents, construction accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice. Mr. Guest has also represented burn victims and clients with insurance bad faith claims.
We represent our clients on a contingency fee basis. A contingent fee is a percentage of the recovery that is paid at the conclusion of the case. If there is no recovery, there is no fee.
Call us about your case, and to schedule a free consultation at: 303-292-2992.
Mr. Guest specializes in serious plaintiff’s personal injury cases. Mr. Guest routinely handles plaintiff’s cases on a contingency fee basis and there is no charge for an initial consultation. "In home" legal consultations available.
Other lawyers in Denver, Colorado
- Goldman, Jonathan - 8 views
- Rochstein, Ian - 9 views
- Isley, A. Mark - 3 views
- Richard, Lyndsey - 9 views
- Pugh, Leslie Marie - 8 views
- Cumberlege, Sean - 8 views
- Koupal, Christopher P. - 7 views
- Williamson, Brian C. - 3 views
- Coombs, Matthew - 6 views
- Schwarz, Jeffrey W. - 1 views
Popular lawyers in Denver, Colorado
- Fein, Drew P. - 11 views
- Soronson, Jason - 13 views
- Beckman, Kate W. - 33 views
- Maestas, Amy M. - 9 views
- O’Brien, Matt - 10 views
- Krol, Catherine - 14 views
- Vonachen, Carrie E. - 9 views
- Lucero, Jonathan M. Esq. - 14 views
- Connor, Rachel - 9 views
- Mahoney, William D. - 9 views