Hacker, Jonathan S.
Address: 733 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
Lawyer Firm: Rosenberg & Estis, P.C.
|Areas of Practice||Condo/Co-op Development, Private Equity Financings, General Conveyancing and Financing|
Jonathan S. Hacker joined Rosenberg & Estis, P.C. in 2018 and is a member with the firm’s Transactional Department.
Mr. Hacker has handled a broad range of commercial real estate transactions, including leasing of retail, office, supermarket and other types of space on behalf of landlords and tenants; mortgage financing, debt work-out and restructuring on behalf of lenders and borrowers; and acquisitions and conveyances of all types of real property, including the acquisition and sale of packages of diverse portfolio assets.
He specializes in the structure, documentation and registration of cooperative, condominium and interval ownership projects located throughout the New York City metropolitan area and throughout and outside of the United States.
Mr. Hacker has also represented clients in connection with the creation, negotiation and documentation of partnerships, limited liability companies, joint ventures and other business entities, and has had significant experience in franchise law, having represented franchisors, sub-franchisors and franchisees.
Other lawyers in New York City, New York
- Salazar, Susan E. - 15 views
- Friedman, Karen A. - 2 views
- Schneps, Jonathan M. - 8 views
- Radin, Mitchell E. - 2 views
- Gallagher, Brian P. - 3 views
- Varghese, Vinoo P. - 4 views
- Pope, Suzanne - 7 views
- Fiala, Robert M. - 6 views
- Haskel, Stacey Esq. - 5 views
- Koblentz, Benjamin Z. - 6 views
Popular lawyers in New York City, New York
- Solano, Javier - 23 views
- Plosky, Robert Scott - 32 views
- Levitt, Jillian - 24 views
- Conigliaro, Kristin Perry - 20 views
- Mishkin, Janet Steel - 18 views
- Mingione, Dominick - 36 views
- Nazarzadeh, Jordan Jacob - 26 views
- Stollow, Aury B. - 18 views
- Scher, David L. - 32 views
- Byrnes, Gregory - 79 views