Hamilton, James Clark Jr.
Address: 4811 Beach Blvd. Ste. 200, Jacksonville, FL 32207
Lawyer Firm: Tyler & Hamilton, P.A.
Fax: (904) 398-0806
|Areas of Practice||First Party Insurance Litigation, Insurance Law|
Clark Hamilton received his undergraduate degree from the University of South Carolina in 1977 and was graduated from the University of Florida, College of Law in 1980.
Clark has over twenty (20) years experience in insurance litigation, and for the past eighteen (18) years has practiced almost exclusively in the area of first-party insurance law. He is admitted to practice in all Florida State and Federal Courts. He has been a Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer since 1994 and is also “AV” rated.
Other lawyers in Jacksonville, Florida
- Rice, Ben E. - 2 views
- Owens, Deke Slayton - 1 views
- Beard, Daniel J. - 2 views
- Robbins, David M. - 3 views
- Jones, Tyler - 6 views
- Moore, Brian Fitzpatrick - 2 views
- Kachergus, Matthew R. - 4 views
- Portigliatti, Stefano - 5 views
- Stone, Mitchell (Mitch) - 3 views
- Stevens, Justin - 27 views
Popular lawyers in Jacksonville, Florida
- Smith, Judy-Ann - 19 views
- Jowers, Jessica L. - 6 views
- Nordsiek, Clay - 21 views
- Gornto, Neil - 12 views
- Rottmann, David D. - 6 views
- Sommers, Alyson L. - 6 views
- Ahmed, Fraz - 6 views
- Clark, John J. - 16 views
- Wilkison, Jesse - 9 views
- Harrison, R. Ben - 10 views